Sportsound Watch

That Fullarton is a bitter, angry weirdo. He genuinely seems traumatised by his sacking from Notts County. He was only there for a few months but it now trying to paint himself as some vastly experienced manager who's opinions count more than anyone else's because you weren't there man

He's a dick.

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That Fullarton is a bitter, angry weirdo. He genuinely seems traumatised by his sacking from Notts County. He was only there for a few months but it now trying to paint himself as some vastly experienced manager who's opinions count more than anyone else's because you weren't there man

He's a dick.

For someone who has a sum total of 12 games as a (failed) manager he comes across as if he's a genius of the game. Made an absolute dick of himself. 

I liked when Tom called him out on it with his sources. Went from he's never coached other than kids to he's only involved with the didees. 

They had Steven Thomson giving updates today from 'Ayebrix'. He was reading various feeds to do this. Pathetic stuff. Obviously he would have had a stream but since that would be illegal he was having to say what the feeds were saying.

But according to the Sevco cowards the BBC are against them:lol:

They had Steven Thomson giving updates today from 'Ayebrix'. He was reading various feeds to do this. Pathetic stuff. Obviously he would have had a stream but since that would be illegal he was having to say what the feeds were saying.

Aye a 5 minute match report. He kept commenting on player performances, how Sevco showed more passion and aggression and wanted it more.

Despite not seeing one second of the game.

He didnt have a stream btw.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Strange, they usually just ignore our games completely. 

You'd think that the publicly funded national broadcaster would treat all clubs equally.

You'd think that the publicly funded national broadcaster would treat all clubs equally.

Every club that hasn't banned one of their employees for reporting on something that actually happened is treated equally

Just now, deej said:

Every club that hasn't banned one of their employees for reporting on something that actually happened is treated equally

Good thing that we haven't banned one of their employees then.

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

As in Alex Rae - sacked by Dundee, Notts County, Blackpool, St Mirren, etc.?

Yip.

Further highlights included the journalist (Robert Someone) suggesting a panel of "people like you Alex, who are out of work" should be employed to set the youth programme.

23 hours ago, bennett said:

You are an absolute coward and a moron

Its worth noting Fullerton runs an academy over in Spain, and brought through the likes of Zach Clough at Bolton. For all these folk mewling about "knowing nothing about him", while talking about how great Cathro is, I wonder how much most folk actually know about both of them.

8 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

If it wasn't for reading this thread, I genuinely wouldn't have had a clue who Jamie Fullarton is. A complete no-mark.

He was previously most famous for nearly needing his foot amputated after a horrible injury playing for us against Kilmarnock.

I base my knowledge of football nearly entirely on what P&B has to say and Cathro's been something of a meme for about a year and a half while I'd never heard of Fullarton until last week and virtually every post I see him mentioned in sees his name spelled differently. Make of that what you will.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its worth noting Fullerton runs an academy over in Spain, and brought through the likes of Zach Clough at Bolton. For all these folk mewling about "knowing nothing about him", while talking about how great Cathro is, I wonder how much most folk actually know about both of them.

How can we believe you?