What was that film/TV show called?

BFTD

Forgive me if there's already a thread like this, but I couldn't see one.

Post your half-remembered scenes & storylines from films & shows that you can't remember (or never knew) the name of. Hopefully your P&B siblings can help out! Here's a few to start:

Number 1: I remember flicking over to BBC2 late at night about 25 years ago, and there was some Eastern European film on. The scene was of some randy fat housewife with huge droopy knockers, and she was trying to get a wee boy to suck on her pendulous nipples, but he had no idea what she wanted. Don't remember much about it apart from that - I'd like to know what it was so I can confirm it wan't a dream/horrible repressed memory :wacko:

Number 2: Another late-night BBC2 Eastern European offering - I think it was maybe Polish or East German. Some random woman is kidnapped off the street by (what appears to be) the secret police and is interrogated, including death threats and (I think) a bit of rape too. She had no idea what they wanted, and they wouldn't tell her. After years of this, they pretend they're finally going to execute her, and bundle her through a door to where they're presumably going to do the deed. Instead, she's back out on the street in front of a faceless building, and they slam the door closed, leaving her alone with not a clue what happened.

Finally Number 3: RandomGuy posted a gif of a guy having his insides ripped out through his bumhole, but the bassa wouldn't tell what it was from :lol: It was removed, so that's no help. I've established it isn't from Zombie Holocaust, but I'm stumped now. Ideas?

Cheers folks!

The bigger question here is why you want to track this stuff down.

#1 - I genuinely don't know if this was a traumatic dream or not.

#2 - It was a pretty decent film, and (IIRC) was supposedly based on a true story, which was fairly mind-melting as a kid.

#3 - It looked fucking mental! You'd need to have seen it to understand.

Think he wants #1 for a quick ham shank

When I find it, I'll post a gif. If you manage to give yourself a hand shandy watching that, a prize is surely in order.

A place on the register, for one thing :egypt

Forgive me if there's already a thread like this, but I couldn't see one.

Post your half-remembered scenes & storylines from films & shows that you can't remember (or never knew) the name of. Hopefully your P&B siblings can help out! Here's a few to start:

Number 1: I remember flicking over to BBC2 late at night about 25 years ago, and there was some Eastern European film on. The scene was of some randy fat housewife with huge droopy knockers, and she was trying to get a wee boy to suck on her pendulous nipples, but he had no idea what she wanted. Don't remember much about it apart from that - I'd like to know what it was so I can confirm it wan't a dream/horrible repressed memory :wacko:

Number 2: Another late-night BBC2 Eastern European offering - I think it was maybe Polish or East German. Some random woman is kidnapped off the street by (what appears to be) the secret police and is interrogated, including death threats and (I think) a bit of rape too. She had no idea what they wanted, and they wouldn't tell her. After years of this, they pretend they're finally going to execute her, and bundle her through a door to where they're presumably going to do the deed. Instead, she's back out on the street in front of a faceless building, and they slam the door closed, leaving her alone with not a clue what happened.

Finally Number 3: RandomGuy posted a gif of a guy having his insides ripped out through his bumhole, but the bassa wouldn't tell what it was from :lol: It was removed, so that's no help. I've established it isn't from Zombie Holocaust, but I'm stumped now. Ideas?

Cheers folks!

Is this one of them?

Wr_mysteries_of_the_organism_dvd.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

<necro>

Just saw a film that slightly reminded me of the atmosphere of another, and it's bugging me. It had a group of people travelling to an area in which weird things had happened - a Dyatlov Pass/Blair Witch Project kind of situation, although it wasn't a found-footage film. I seem to remember it all being open countryside. They start having hallucinations and shit; I vaguely remember a scene where they're stuck in a field and there's an ear-splitting screeching noise emanating from something nearby, which they're struggling to deal with. Their cellphones and compasses all stop working (naturally). That's about as much as I remember. Sound familiar to anyone?

Also, another one that's been bugging me for a while - a found footage film that starts off with a small group of arseholes going out to the woods with someone much more naive, who doesn't twig that they're just taking him out there to do bad things to him. Can't remember anything other than that, and I don't remember it being a good film, but it bugs me that I can't remember what it is.

12 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

I think that your first one is YellowBrickRoad.

No idea on the second.

Yes! Thank you.

It wasn't very good, but I remember it having a similar atmosphere to The Endless, which was a good film. Nice one.

14 hours ago, Rugster said:

Absolute fucking deviant. 

Starts a topic on P&B desperate to find out where he can find one scene involving child molestation and another involving kidnap and “a bit of rape”.

I hope someone from the authorities searches his laptop as soon as possible.

An ITV or BBC afternoon kids program from the early 90s with a teenage boy who had a supernatural friend who I think granted wishes but eventually turned on him and it ended with the boy falling off a wall breaking his leg. 

It's been annoying me for years. 

A one off TV Movie or maybe a Play for Today. Typical gritty UK drama about youth (possibly punks but maybe not) in London. It ends I think or has a scene near end with some of the characters on the top deck of a Double Decker bus while the Sex Pistols "Silly thing" plays in background.

I can only remember that scene now and always wondered what it was 

Edited by BigDoddyKane

A one off TV Movie or maybe a Play for Today. Typical gritty UK drama about youth (possibly punks but maybe not) in London. It ends I think or has a scene near end with some of the characters on the top deck of a Double Decker bus while the Sex Pistols "Silly thing" plays in background.
I can only remember that scene now and always wondered what it was 

Jubilee???

1: Gritty, coming of age type drama. Two kids bunk off school (one slightly older, both boys) and doss about, I think, Northern Ireland. Filmed on dark, gritty filter, probably early 80s. Think they nick a car at one point, the subplot is that there have been big cat sightings on the area and they see a big cat out on the moors and maybe get a photo of it?

2: American road trip movie, again probably early 80s? Dark comedy. 3 brothers on a trip to scatter their fathers ashes. Think they pick up a woman along the way hitching at one point and they all end up falling out. Vaguely Coen-esque but probably before any of their films. 

Some of the memories might not be correct so if any part of them rings a bell, have a guess! 

5 minutes ago, Christophe said:

1: Gritty, coming of age type drama. Two kids bunk off school (one slightly older, both boys) and doss about, I think, Northern Ireland. Filmed on dark, gritty filter, probably early 80s. Think they nick a car at one point, the subplot is that there have been big cat sightings on the area and they see a big cat out on the moors and maybe get a photo of it?

Sounds like One Summer, although the kids were scousers, not Northern irish...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Summer