Americans and their gun culture

Neither, as evidenced by recent deadly massacres in Australia and the methods used.

Guns are simply another method for doing so, far less effective than improvised explosive devices and as effective or arguably less so than cars and arson.

Neither?

That's where you lose any shred of credibility.

Even the American pro-gun lobby wouldn't deny that.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who thinks that flooding Britain with more guns won't make it an inherently more dangerous country to live in, is an absolute moron. Imagine all those inner city street gangs or Islamist extremists with easy access to legal firearms. They're dangerous enough as it is without arming the c***s on top of it.

Ps I haven't read all this thread, has this dufc chap used the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" line yet?

I don't believe for a second that the posters on here campaigning for US-style gun laws to be passed in the UK actually believe a single word of what they're spouting. This is all just a long winded wind up by Lichtie and an alias.

I don't believe for a second that the posters on here campaigning for US-style gun laws to be passed in the UK actually believe a single word of what they're spouting. This is all just a long winded wind up by Lichtie and an alias.

Lichtie? Wit

Sweet Pete is right though. Why are people responding to any of these morons? It's clear that they have zero belief in what they're saying. If you've got a troll like Supras who's going to that much bother to just keep it going, what sort of success are you getting continuing?

Pretty much nobody is coming across well at this stage.

Anyone who thinks that flooding Britain with more guns won't make it an inherently more dangerous country to live in, is an absolute moron. Imagine all those inner city street gangs or Islamist extremists with easy access to legal firearms. They're dangerous enough as it is without arming the c***s on top of it.

Ps I haven't read all this thread, has this dufc chap used the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" line yet?

And you wonder why you're coming across as a knuckle dragger.

Aye several times. A gun is a tool apparently, and it's the person's decision what he uses it for.

The Chinese invented the gun 1000 years ago for shooting at tin cans in their back garden, and definitely not for killing people.

Now CARS - they kill people.

Archived