Midweek flutter

geo87

Anyhoo, went for another couple of new customer deals tonight:

Man Utd £10 @ 6/1 = £7.50 cash & £52.50 in free bets. (Paddypower)

Real Madrid £10 @ 3/1 = £2 cash & £28 in free bets. (Betfair)

So £9.50 in cash up on the night (already withdrawn) and £80.50 left in free bets :)

Just need to make those free bets work this time!!

That means I've now won £110.50 in cash on these new customer deals with only my free bets from last night failing :)

Got a bit greedy without doing much research and regretting it already. Thought Monaco at home would be too strong for Spurs, and Sion could take a second string Liverpool side at Anfield, along with Qarabag winning at home v Anderlecht, at 40/1. Should have checked Sion and Monaco's domestic records this season, both pretty poor. Here's hoping.

Started doing a regular coupon for the first time in my life, I spend around a £5 a go so the missus ain't that bothered.

Anyhow, I've been going for glory with a daft amount of teams, what's the most amount of games folk normally go for? Just curious, that's all....

It obviously depends on the odds of each individual game. If I'm staking £5 on a coupon I usually go with 4 teams with collective odds of at least 7/1.

Started doing a regular coupon for the first time in my life, I spend around a £5 a go so the missus ain't that bothered.

Anyhow, I've been going for glory with a daft amount of teams, what's the most amount of games folk normally go for? Just curious, that's all....

2,3 or four, maximum 5. Usually 3. Serious players tend to go for singles with the odd double.

Edited by welshbairn