Midweek flutter

geo87

Just a couple of stupid accas for interest tonight.

To win: Palace, Southampton, Newcastle, Aberdeen, Hearts, Torino, Inter, Lazio.

To win & over 2.5 goals: Barca, Dortmund, Chelsea, Celtic, Napoli, Juventus, Liverpool, Real Madrid.

Btts & over 2.5 goals: Norwich, Spurs, Palermo, Sampdoria, Man Utd, Malaga.

Edited by C. Muir

I've talked myself out of putting £10000 on Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool at evens.

I'll regret it at the end of the 3 games when they all win 3-0.

Thank the fucking lord

Quite a few that interest me tonight/tomorrow, all outside of the cup games going on in the UK.

Napoli (away to Carpi). This is the bet of the night for me. Napoli are fresh off the back of dicking Brugge & Lazio 5-0 in the last week and are now coming in to the easiest of the three games against Carpi. Carpi actually haven't done too badly so far, picking up a point away to Palermo - although they were second best throughout, it was an impressive result. That was either side of narrow defeats at home to Inter & Fiorentina. They were, however, absolutely molested away to Sampdoria on the opening day and were 5-1 down at HT. Regardless of recent performances, it still shows that the better sides facing Carpi at their place, will come and take the 3 points. Odds: 1.55 (Above evens for -1!).

Norrkoping (home to Djurgarden). Title challengers Norrkoping won 5-1 last time out at home to Sundsvall, whilst Djurgarden meekly surrendered to Malmo in a 2-0 defeat. It was only 4/5 weeks ago that Djurgarden were sitting top 4, 2 points off the top of the league looking at a title push themselves. Their season has completely bottomed out since and they've dropped 3 places and are now 13 points adrift of 1st place, with 1 win in 6 in the league. Norrkoping are flying right now and are scoring plenty - 11 in their last 4 league games, 16 in 5 if you count their cup tie. It looked like their season might well have been heading the same way as Djurgardens after losing at home to AIK and needing a last minute goal to get a point at Atvidaberg who were bottom, having at the time only won one game all season, but they've now won 4 on the bounce. An impressive home record of 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats just adds to the argument that the home side are going to breeze this. Odds: 1.90

AIK (away to GIF Sundsvall). AIK have relied heavily on their home form this season which has seen them pick up 37 points from 39. Away from home, however, they've been rotten up until recently. They've won their last 3 (including away to Norrkoping where Sundsvall were just battered 5-1), but prior to that they'd won none of their first eight - although 5 were draws. They are the form side winning their last 8 games and seem to finally be hitting their stride after a mixed start. For me, the best team in the league. As bad as their away form might read, Sundsvall's home record is even worse. Just 2 wins in 12, and 10 points from a possible 36 in total. Their last two has seen them lose both to two of the bottom three - including Atvidaberg, who had only won 1 game all season prior to it. They've also only scored 9 in those 12 games. They're pish, basically. AIK can also go top with a win, and other results going their way. Odds: 2.05

2/3 from these. Napoli showing they're just as inconsistent as last season, dicks. I stopped watching the Norrkoping game at HT, leading to me missing 5 goals! They almost made an arse of it blowing a 2 goal lead, but still managed to win 4-2 in the end. AIK as comfortable as possible away at Sundsvall. :)

I've taken another Coral New Customer offer on Man Utd & Chelsea both to win (or rather Mrs Ned has ;) ) at 8/1 for a fiver.

Potential £40 return rather than the conventional £3.50.

Ipswich will probably f'ck it up but worth the odds.

Bish, bash, bosh !!

That's £90 worth of free money I've taken from Corals in just a couple of weeks :)

There's no way that Liverpool Chelsea or Man Utd shouldn't win those games comfortably. I probably would have killed someone if I put it on and Liverpool fucked it like that.