Midweek flutter

geo87

Heart in mouth with that Zenit keeper fuckup, but thankfully the Dundalk keeper decided to outdo him with a dreadful shanked clearance.

Looking good for £6.40 profit, to add to £25 yesterday, woop woop. Loving my newfound slightly more disciplined approach to gambling tbh - small, steady profit each time baby.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Had a wee look - decided to put £5 on Munster at home to Glasgow at the weekend. I know next to nothing about rugby but I've got the radio on a lot at work and heard about the tragedy with their head coach, reckon their players will be heavily fired up and with rugby being a sport predicated so much on aggression I'd have them at about 64% to win rather than the 62.11% I got on them. Also had a wee look and their captain has held the captaincy for the last 3 years it looks like as well as having 35 caps for Ireland, so suspect he'll be able to rally the troops.

Then again, that could all be total bollocks - I'm aware via the radio at work that Glasgow put in a very solid performance against Leicester recently, so that along with cluelessness on the sport means I've limited myself to just a fiver stake. Happy enough with that.

Also gone with another fiver on under 3.5 goals in Rangers vs. Celtic @ 1.43 - surely to f**k Warburton will go ultra negative and take a miserable approach this time around, they've had a fair few clean sheets since getting pumped raw by Celtic, Barton isn't stinking the place out anymore, and Celtic weren't great against M'Gladbach with only one real chance created for Sinclair who fluffed it.

(not sure if this is the right thread for it since those matches are at the weekend but I've placed them in midweek!)

Ended up going for Zenit, Roma, Man U, Feyenoord, Shakter Donetsk, Schalke..

Was looking great when Zenit went 2-1 up and then Roma collapse from 3-1 up at home.. couldn't write it!

Some comp that Irish team are having they were 11-1. I stayed clear of United as I thought they'd be poor after the Liverpool game and never seen that score coming. Find myself most weekends saying there's always Saturday.

Celtic -1
Real -2
Man city
Chelsea
PSG
Barca

That's my Sunday bet

On 10/20/2016 at 22:41, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Had a wee look - decided to put £5 on Munster at home to Glasgow at the weekend. I know next to nothing about rugby but I've got the radio on a lot at work and heard about the tragedy with their head coach, reckon their players will be heavily fired up and with rugby being a sport predicated so much on aggression I'd have them at about 64% to win rather than the 62.11% I got on them. Also had a wee look and their captain has held the captaincy for the last 3 years it looks like as well as having 35 caps for Ireland, so suspect he'll be able to rally the troops.

Then again, that could all be total bollocks - I'm aware via the radio at work that Glasgow put in a very solid performance against Leicester recently, so that along with cluelessness on the sport means I've limited myself to just a fiver stake. Happy enough with that.

Also gone with another fiver on under 3.5 goals in Rangers vs. Celtic @ 1.43 - surely to f**k Warburton will go ultra negative and take a miserable approach this time around, they've had a fair few clean sheets since getting pumped raw by Celtic, Barton isn't stinking the place out anymore, and Celtic weren't great against M'Gladbach with only one real chance created for Sinclair who fluffed it.

(not sure if this is the right thread for it since those matches are at the weekend but I've placed them in midweek!)

Munster pumped Glasgow Warriors; I also ended up putting on a fiver for under 2.5 goals for the Old Firm at 2.12, woop woop!

OPTA STAT: according to my spreadsheet I've won 8/9 bets this season, which will be more considering I'm 5/5 on the Scotland games with Willy Hills prior to opening my betfair account. On a roll.

Decided to go for:

Dundee vs. PARTICK THISTLE @ 2.99: We've got our problems but they're mainly at the back, and while Harkins, Stewart and Hemmings ripped us to shreds last season at Firhill in a painful loss, none of them are there anymore, so I got a small bet on @ 2.99 or 33.44%. Would say 33% is about right for the Thistle win.

TOTTENHAM vs. Leicester @ 1.66: Leicester have looked iffy a lot of the time this season, and Spurs have quite an aggressive side, so I suspect they'll beat Leicester as a small measure of revenge for beating them to the title last season. Again, only a small amount on - already up this month so happy to keep it that way.

Rangers vs. ST JOHNSTONE @ 6.00: iirc Saints beat them comfortably last season 3-0, admittedly with O'Halloran, and I'd rate their chances of winning as being closer to 20% than 16.67% to start heaping pressure on Bread Man.

That'll do me for this month I think. Also please don't lump the mortgage on any of my selections then hunt me down if/when they f**k yer coupon, that'd be just lovely. Feel free to comment on how stupid these selections are if you wish.