Match of the Day 14/15

hoopy1967

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else clock the Arsenal fan wearing a captain's armband? What a tit.

Oooooohh! Goal line technology incident! How will Jonathan Pearce react?! Will his brain melt again in the struggle to comprehend this awesome concept?!

Allardyce has always been a horrible moaning c**t who blames easy targets for him being shite.

To say that the linesman cost them a point is fucking nonsense. To say that the linesman shouldn't be making that call is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard in football. It's the linesman's job to make those calls. Is Allardyce saying the linesman shouldn't be doing his job?! Officials can't win with coward dickheads like Allardyce. They get moaned at and slagged off, without being allowed to defend themselves, when they get things wrong and they get the same when they get things right. All the while they are expected to be superhuman and to be infallible and not make mistakes, something no human can do.

Oh and whilst I'm on about that game, the Manchester United fans who were crying for a red card for the foul on Rafael are morons. It wasn't even close to being a red card, unlike Rooney's stupid kick which was a clear red card, especially as the ref was about 3 feet away. I assume Allardyce was happy for the ref to do his job then.

Allardyce has always been a horrible moaning c**t who blames easy targets for him being shite.

To say that the linesman cost them a point is fucking nonsense. To say that the linesman shouldn't be making that call is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard in football. It's the linesman's job to make those calls. Is Allardyce saying the linesman shouldn't be doing his job?! Officials can't win with coward dickheads like Allardyce. They get moaned at and slagged off, without being allowed to defend themselves, when they get things wrong and they get the same when they get things right. All the while they are expected to be superhuman and to be infallible and not make mistakes, something no human can do.

Oh and whilst I'm on about that game, the Manchester United fans who were crying for a red card for the foul on Rafael are morons. It wasn't even close to being a red card, unlike Rooney's stupid kick which was a clear red card, especially as the ref was about 3 feet away. I assume Allardyce was happy for the ref to do his job then.

And breath;)

You can bet Allardyce wouldn't have said a word when Fergie was there and he was one of his lap dogs.

Motson was a fucking disgrace there trying to defend Rooney.

c**t

Motson genuinely sounded like he was slipping into the clutches of senility during that match

Nolan scores he says "offside" and as Nolan starts to run off he shouts OFFSIDE again as if he was doing it because he never heard him

Kevin Kilbane bringing the bants tonight.

I've just been told that captains are good because they kick people a bit and this wins games.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived