St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Mirren couldn't beat Dundee in a month of Sundays.

So you have nothing to worry about then.

Even if you do lose, you can always come back as 'newdeludedee' and meander through the forum boring everyone to death with pointless posts. Sure I've seen that somewhere before...

I think that only counts if said fud ( and he IS a fud ) is actually as confident as the deluded dee.

Paulo Nutini's family run a chippy in Paisley. There used to be a decent one down one of the sidestreets just after the Wee Howff.

The decent one is probably Paulo Nutinis dad's shop, Castlevecchi is down the side street near the Wee Howff and is a decent enough chippy. Cosmos and The Hippy Chippy are the two best in the town IMO though.

Lex, on 21 Aug 2014 - 00:16, said:

So you have nothing to worry about then.

Even if you do lose, you can always come back as 'newdeludedee' and meander through the forum boring everyone to death with pointless posts. Sure I've seen that somewhere before...

The decent one is probably Paulo Nutinis dad's shop, Castlevecchi is down the side street near the Wee Howff and is a decent enough chippy. Cosmos and The Hippy Chippy are the two best in the town IMO though.

NDD (The NewDomDom version) is an absolutely horrific poster who only tries to play the 'field' with his tragically boring posts. Harsh that you compare him to NDD.

NewDomDom, on 21 Aug 2014 - 00:55, said:

Ludo still having a bitchfit about me? :lol:

Let it go lad. Let it go.

What? I'm not NDD's biggest fan, in fact, we've clashed more than a few times and I disagree with most of his views on Dundee but he does offer at least some entertainment with the likes on the 'Heads Gone' thread and his argumentative posting style, whereas you offer nothing and you're a bit of a boring b*****d who tends to convolute other team's threads offering nothing other than a cheerleading type post.

What? I'm not NDD's biggest fan, in fact, we've clashed more than a few times and I disagree with most of his views on Dundee but he does offer at least some entertainment with the likes on the 'Heads Gone' thread and his argumentative posting style, whereas you offer nothing and you're a bit of a boring b*****d who tends to convolute other team's threads offering nothing other than a cheerleading type post.

Harsh.....but fair.

What a pussywipe. If Dundee lose i'll hang up my non deluded boots.

Good for you... Question though.

What's the difference between a pussywipe and a standard wipe?

It's a special formulated wipe that little winsts like you are. You've slated all Dundees signings, but wouldn't bet on your team getting à point against us. Winst.

Winst?

I have bet that St Mirren will once again finish above Dundee. Anything could happen this weekend though.

Form is temporary and class is permanent after all.

I think it might be worth watching this thread.

I know I picked in the predictions thread a 2-0 win for Dundee, but I just know the Saints will come away with the points. Its the sort of thing they do almost every season regardless of how poor they are in other games and Dundee need to learn this, its part of the natural order.

Archived