St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tragic. How was your pub crawl last week?

Tragic. Bus left at least a half an hour too late. Ended up in the cabby club again. Only time for two pints and a swift Jack Daniels and coke but at least they supplied passable sasij rolls.

Paulo Nutini's family run a chippy in Paisley. There used to be a decent one down one of the sidestreets just after the Wee Howff.

Allan's Snack Bar Storie Street Only ever surpassed by Pierotti's before they moved from the Sneddon to Erskine and then became a newsagents in Todholm.

Lex has also been giving more skewed lies. Dundee took 975 fans to Paisley in the November game a few seasons back.

I did say IIRC, I didn't go to the trouble of checking the figure. Still a very disappointing travelling crowd for what was a big game.

I did say IIRC, I didn't go to the trouble of checking the figure. Still a very disappointing travelling crowd for what was a big game.

You have to be taking the piss right? What's the most St. Mirren have taken through to the east coast for a nothing game? Think the most is when djemba-djemba played at tannadump just after signing how many was that? 700?

Megabus booked for 8am( only the best for me)tickets bought roll on saturday

I'm a high roller, me and a few "homey's" are getting the choo choo through. Going to get tickets through in Paisley early and then a few shandies to stop me from dehydrating. Do any of the St. Mirren boys know what time the ticket offiice opens ?

You have to be taking the piss right? What's the most St. Mirren have taken through to the east coast for a nothing game? Think the most is when djemba-djemba played at tannadump just after signing how many was that? 700?

Nothing game? It wasn't a nothing game at all. It was a huge game for both clubs. Sub 1k for such a game was very disappointing for a city club like Dundee.

I have no idea and I'm not going scrambling around looking for the figures, feel free to though and enlighten me.

I'm a high roller, me and a few "homey's" are getting the choo choo through. Going to get tickets through in Paisley early and then a few shandies to stop me from dehydrating. Do any of the St. Mirren boys know what time the ticket offiice opens ?

I think it's open from 11 on a matchday, not sure though. The queues at the away ticket booth are never bad, if you're there at 10 to you'll see the kick off no problem.

Nothing game? It wasn't a nothing game at all. It was a huge game for both clubs. Sub 1k for such a game was very disappointing for a city club like Dundee.

I have no idea and I'm not going scrambling around looking for the figures, feel free to though and enlighten me.

The visting support average at St. Mirren - 834

Well that season your average away attendance was 498

The game I'm referring to - Dundee Utd Dec 30th - 584 Saints fans

The largest away attendance to an east coast club was last day of the season to Hearts - 1044

How's that?

Edit- I may have found the wrong united away game can't remember actually cause that was last season you got djemba-djemba, my bad on that part.

Another thing those stats were the season we were there, made a dogs dinner of it!

I see the tickets have row and seat numbers on them,waste of time people will just sit any where they want

Every ticket has to have a row and seat number on it. We had the same for the Shankly end against Killie but were told to ignore and sit anywhere.

The visting support average at St. Mirren - 834

Well that season your average away attendance was 498

The game I'm referring to - Dundee Utd Dec 30th - 584 Saints fans

The largest away attendance to an east coast club was last day of the season to Hearts - 1044

How's that?

Edit- I may have found the wrong united away game can't remember actually cause that was last season you got djemba-djemba, my bad on that part.

Another thing those stats were the season we were there, made a dogs dinner of it!

You need to find a new hobby...

Also, the last day of the season Hearts brought far more than 1000, they filled both the stand behind goal and the overspill area. As did Hibs a few weeks prior.

I see the tickets have row and seat numbers on them,waste of time people will just sit any where they want

What would you expect from a ticket??

Obviously it will have a row and seat number on them. If you want to be a rebel and sit anywhere then go on.

f**k me, a ticket with numbers and rows on it.

Bearing in mind the standard of posts on P&B that is probably the worst and most pointless I have seen, take a bow.

Archived