Who is the biggest w****r in Management? / The Sean Dyche Thread

nsr, on 24 Nov 2014 - 16:19, said:

Dunno, but I'm impressed that they pushed him for an answer instead of just accepting his initial weasely response.

There's probably a correlation between the fact that he wasn't letting a manager off the hook and how he's not an easily known commentator/pundit/interviewer in this country.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to give a shout out to that fanny Steve Evans for saying a linesman was 'known to us' in his post match interview a few weeks ago like he is some kind of mafia don that will have the lino squashed up inside the back of a bin lorry.

Got to give a shout out to that fanny Steve Evans for saying a linesman was 'known to us' in his post match interview a few weeks ago like he is some kind of mafia don that will have the lino squashed up inside the back of a bin lorry.

Tbf it wouldn't surprise me if Steve Evans was some kind of gangland figure. Seems like the kind of guy who if he wasn't in football, would be trafficking sex workers into Magaluf.

Mourinho is a total dick though.

Mourinho, Redknapp and Evans are all way bigger c***s than Dyche.

Mourinho on the other hand is a complete c**t. An absolute shit of a man who has no respect for his opponents and treats them with utter contempt. Boring football anaw.

I cant believe i've read through 6 pages and only found 3 mentions of the biggest c**t in football.

Unless i've missed a few of course.

An absolutely horrible excuse for a human being.

And a smug smarmy punchable face as well.

cJose-Mourinho_topdrawersoccerdotcom.jpg

Watched MOTD this morning and never heard Sean Dyche use any corporate bullshit cliches in his interview. He may have had his moments previously, but as a fan of the underdog, they're having a go so good luck to the guy and his team this season. There's far bigger irritants and chancers than him around; Warnock, 'Arry, Pardew and Rodgers been well covered already, but Mark Hughes would get a dishonourable mention from me.

Nigel Pearson caught on camera telling a fan to 'f**k off and die' :lol:

I thought it might have just been a knee jerk reaction, but he shouts it at the same fan 4 times :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30339482

Not a manger, but thorougly enjoying the England team "DNA".

150 years of underachievement solved by a lengthy power presentation and giving 15 year old players England DNA bands to wear - yes, seriously.

Have to admit when I saw the headline of that story I almost expected the FA to be suggesting some sort of genetic engineering in order to make England good at football. I wouldn't put it past them to try.

Nigel Pearson caught on camera telling a fan to 'f**k off and die' :lol:

I've always had an irrational dislike of Pearson, but good on him in this instance. The fan was a fucking knob.

As a supporter of a team that's just been promoted for the first time in years, what the f**k does he actually expect?

Typical moronic, modern football fan.

Archived