The Master

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Dundee fans :P

Fuckin ref had a shambles. Dirty arab B*****ds by name and nature too

Justice?

You must be fekking joking.

Craig Thomson handed you that game once he gave that red card for fuq all.

Nothing in it after the red card either.

We were the much better team,

I don't foresee United getting many more points of us this season (unless we have another bad day at the office).

_77805007_fojut.jpg

Will make a more coherent post when I'm home, but a sickener for the Dees. United hit the bar/post three times, but weren't in the game until red card, which looked a certainty to me.

Dundee fan disgracing what was a tremendous support from them vocally, by louping the advertising board running over the corner of the pitch and striking Bilate(I think), before stewards got him. Fucking idiot.

I saw that - I'm sure he was one of the clowns that was booed off during the Championship celebrations.

Will make a more coherent post when I'm home, but a sickener for the Dees. United hit the bar/post three times, but weren't in the game until red card, which looked a certainty to me.

Dundee fan disgracing what was a tremendous support from them vocally, by louping the advertising board running over the corner of the pitch and striking Bilate(I think), before stewards got him. Fucking idiot.

The sending off wasn't a red, and when you see it again you will say that for yourself unless you have those tangy rose classes on.

We played well, even when we went down to 10 men and I look forward to the next derby.

What do you do on the internet all the time dad? Troll son - you know generally try to wind people up. Oh dad I'm so proud if you. I must take after you - I'm currently trying to get one of my classmates to top themselves using abuse over social media.

That's my boy son, that's my boy.

u just stay strong hunni , dont let da h8rs get 2 u xxx

Archived