Derek Adams Sacked!

There are Highland Council Offices in Dingwall, as well as SNH and SEPA's 'Northern branch' office and lab. So it attracts a lot of policy and consultative authority work.

RJ MacLeod,amongst others, have offices so there is a lot of construction work.

Ross Memorial hospital has a range of facilties (orthodontics, GP, A&E) so there is NHS work.

Also a lot of self-employed folk: architects, private dentists, a few garages, etc. etc. etc.

As well as commuting out to work in the hospitality, forestry, SSE work etc.etc. that is in the Dingwall and Easter Ross area.

And commuting to Inverness (though I know very few folk who actually do this).

Dull answer, but it wasnt a very exciting question...

Is there still a theological college in the town?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expand, please.

P.S,if one of them is Shaun Higgins don't bother.

Mikey Fraser, Jonny Flynn and Joe Malin didnt hold back on twitter.

surely Ross Co would be more attractive!

LOL!

Is more a question of whether he would be attractive to us.

I also dont think he wants the pressure and public exposure a senior job would bring, given his issues. Could be wrong, but I'm sure he's said that before?

You've got to lol at the bitter ex players on Twitter. It's no coincidence that all of them have faded into obscurity sice they were shown the door at County. None of them were good enough.

Higgins wasn't bad. But the greedy git left us for 20p a week. Then effectively oblivion was the inevitable terminus for his loyalty!

Now that is interesting! Pray, what medieval mumbo jumbo does it peddle?

No idea, I'm guessing older mumbo jumbo than medieval though.

Attracts students from all over. I know folk who take lodgers from there and they've had Scots, English and American guys in.

So I'm assuming different denominations of Christianity, but I'm guessing...

Ask them for a prospectus ;)

You've got to lol at the bitter ex players on Twitter. It's no coincidence that all of them have faded into obscurity sice they were shown the door at County. None of them were good enough.

Fucking nora. Is playing for Falkirk really oblivion? Because that's where Johnny Flynn is now. I sort of get being defensive of your football team, but Derek's gone. There's no need to pretend that there's not clear problems with how he dealt with the players under him. You don't see players being that bitter just because they didn't get a new contract, be realistic.

Now that is interesting! Pray, what medieval mumbo jumbo does it peddle?

I'm pretty sure the mumbo jumbo they peddle is the typical Reformed Christianity sort of thing. Pretty sure they used to have links with the Church of Scotland & the Free Church of Scotland, presumably still do.

No idea, I'm guessing older mumbo jumbo than medieval though.

Attracts students from all over. I know folk who take lodgers from there and they've had Scots, English and American guys in.

So I'm assuming different denominations of Christianity, but I'm guessing...

Ask them for a prospectus ;)

I'll knock on their door when I visit Dingwall for our match at the end of September and request the prospectus. I can't wait!

It will be sweet revenge for all these God nutters that knock on my door spouting their vile pish about saviours and other intelligible tosh.

Thanks for the idea!

There are Highland Council Offices in Dingwall, as well as SNH and SEPA's 'Northern branch' office and lab. So it attracts a lot of policy and consultative authority work.

RJ MacLeod,amongst others, have offices so there is a lot of construction work.

Ross Memorial hospital has a range of facilties (orthodontics, GP, A&E) so there is NHS work.

Also a lot of self-employed folk: architects, private dentists, a few garages, etc. etc. etc.

As well as commuting out to work in the hospitality, forestry, SSE work etc.etc. that is in the Dingwall and Easter Ross area.

And commuting to Inverness (though I know very few folk who actually do this).

Dull answer, but it wasnt a very exciting question...

Fair amount must commute to around Evanton to Invergordon for industrial work I would have thought?

Fucking nora. Is playing for Falkirk really oblivion? Because that's where Johnny Flynn is now. I sort of get being defensive of your football team, but Derek's gone. There's no need to pretend that there's not clear problems with how he dealt with the players under him. You don't see players being that bitter just because they didn't get a new contract, be realistic.

Jonny is no longer with us, he left in the summer for the lure of champions league football with cliftonville.

Archived