Derek Adams Sacked!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chick Young :lol:

SMH

Derek Adams came across reasonably well for most of that interview. That said he had several barbed and bitter comments, but I wasn't entirely surprised by that. I do think he's right about the "communitehhhhhh" club stuff being nothing more than soundbite/buzzword.

I think it depends how cynical you are about the community engagement; be it to simply increase attendances, or a more admirable effort to engage with the community and provide facilities etc.. I'd prefer to believe the latter...

What does SMH stand for? They're my initials and I cant get past that to work it out...

Not surprised by the Adams craic, wasn't likely to walk away quietly, but nothing too dramatic in what has been said.

Bomber Brown fell on his sword, he knew he wasn't up to leading Dundee to the top flight and he, of all people, walked away quietly.

Therefore, it can only be surmised that Adams is a bigger c**t than Bomber.

Bomber Brown fell on his sword, he knew he wasn't up to leading Dundee to the top flight and he, of all people, walked away quietly.

Therefore, it can only be surmised that Adams is a bigger c**t than Bomber.

Was there any sign of his shield? Or indeed, King James?

I love how he talks about that he deserved to be shown greater loyalty. Perhaps if he showed more loyalty to the unbeatables he wouldn't have been fired. The predicament he found himself in at the start of this season, was all his own doing.

He sounded like a bitter fud

My thoughts too. Sounded like a complete knob. Media had it in for him because they only highlighted his post match nonsense and no one else's - even though he was the only one doing it every week.

His summer transfers did it for him IMO.

Adams' signings in the summer of 2013 were terrible and, if it wasn't for the January signings, we would have got relegated last season.

MacGregor doesn't want to have to dig into his pockets every January to save the team. When MacGregor saw that Adams bought another set of duds, which losing the first 7 games showed, that was it for him.

Signing the likes of Fenlon, Dreesen and Celcer just isn't good enough for SPL survival. 2 summers of terrible transfer business was enough for MacGregor, I think.

Archived