Euro 2016 qualifiers

Mr Bairn

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just have to say where and when big boy xxx

Come to The Gunner in Muirhouse anytime tomorrow. If you're still conscious after I'm done with you I'll pay for your petrol home you mug.

Handers at the ready, m8.

Looks like he's not showing m8E.

Dejavu shat out of posting a pic of himself and now he's shiting out of meeting me for a scrap. Let's face it lads, the last time someone/something spent so much time pretending to be well'ard when they aint was when Dean Gaffney had a dog on Eastenders.

EGB = the real deal. Dejavu = mug.

Anyone else able to sleep a bit easier now that they've heard Glen Hoddle and Colin Hendry's thoughts on the Serbia/Albania/Kosovo political situation?

Even though Srbija(peace, Brate) and Albania have a mad mental number of people.

We (was almost tempted to say you)people will never understand.

Ex-Yugos brains aren't wired right. Offended by everything, and I'm only 1/4th at one (great Granny Slovenija-Hravti - even though she doesnae ken if she's Hravti or Srpski)

To use the shitest of examples,

Imagine 75% of Scotand's population was inhabited by ''What you saying? What are you saying tae it?'' types including Prime Minister's brothers/sister's husbands who then in turn are not just cousins, half brothers, but foreign aids, ambassadors, part of the foreign commission, and so on.

Then Kosovo, let's replace with say the Isle of Skye, Shetland or even Dumfries (since Kosovo aint an island) again, the north Brits are civilised and there is no culture clash, but say for example, the English moved en masse and within a huge number of years they were the majority in this 'ancient' old part of Scottish land, whilst REMEMBER this is not Scotland where people just shrug their shoulders and only say what they are thinking when they are pished or wired half-daft like the ex-Yugos are.

Then well, problems will occur.

Kolarov vs the world

What I love the most and I imagine many proper exiles might do too,, is when first watching that is considering the breakdown from Yugolsiava, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Yugoslavia, Serbia & Montenegro, Serbia..

is that many 'Serbs' will see the white strip and think YES! ICI/GO SRBJIA! not realising it's Albania. Self included. :thumsup2:lol:

Wee Erin is utterly insecure ever since i said he was ugly. He's on the verge...

Remind me which one of us had four different people go on to the Heads Gone of the Week thread to nominate us for our contribution in this thread?

Being called a munter is par for the course for anyone who shows their face on here (JamboMikey got the same and he's a dece looking laddie IIRC), of course I wouldn't be bothered about that.

Genuinely trying to arrange meet ups for a scrap, saying you'd racially abuse Polish people, your attempt to say "obviously", all not par for the course. Unlucks. 8)

Remind me which one of us had four different people go on to the Heads Gone of the Week thread to nominate us for our contribution in this thread?

Being called a munter is par for the course for anyone who shows their face on here (JamboMikey got the same and he's a dece looking laddie IIRC), of course I wouldn't be bothered about that.

Genuinely trying to arrange meet ups for a scrap, saying you'd racially abuse Polish people, your attempt to say "obviously", all not par for the course. Unlucks. 8)

I actually got told I was really good looking when I put a picture up. But I'm a schemie mink so people were probably just terrified I'd stab them. Also I'm beautiful.

Archived