Rangers fans a disgrace

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness though Bennett, I was referring to my own experience. I wouldn't claim it was universal.

I did see some Queens fans to my right getting animatedly angry about something right at the end of the game, but I didn't know what it was. Perhaps it was the coffee incident referred to - I don't know.

I also heard from someone today who said he wouldn't be going back to Ibrox, due to fan behaviour.

I was sort of in the middle of the section, nearer the front than the back. It doesn't mean I can speak for every Queens fan and I didn't attempt to.

I was on the left of our section, so a long way from these incidents. My experiences relate to pre/post match banter outside the ground, that was all very lighthearted. I don't doubt that my experience would have been much poorer had I been seated elsewhere, or met these idiots outside.

Leave The Blue Order alone, will you. All they're trying to do is stir up a bit of atmosphere with some playful sectarian chants and light-hearted coin throwing.

Exactly. The playful scamps wait all week to play their light hearted games of catch with the opposition fans and if it gets a wee bit out of hand the friendly local bobbies are there to send them on their way with a smile and a clip round the ear.

Or am I confusing this with the odious, bile-ridden sectarian bigotry and intolerance we have come to expect week in and week out that emirates from Ibrox?

I'll never return to Ibrox for a Rangers game, but purely because of the stewards. Rangers fans are idiots, you know that when you decide to go to the game so theres no point complaining about it, personally I find it hilarious that they pay large amounts of money every week simply to spend 90 minutes shouting at random people. The stewards treat you like shit though, its the same at Parkhead aswell

I'll never return to Ibrox for a Rangers game, but purely because of the stewards. Rangers fans are idiots, you know that when you decide to go to the game so theres no point complaining about it, personally I find it hilarious that they pay large amounts of money every week simply to spend 90 minutes shouting at random people. The stewards treat you like shit though, its the same at Parkhead aswell

Never been to the OF grounds so can't comment. Heard the same said about Dundee stewards for years but never seen any evidence with my own eyes in numerous trips to Dens. Why do scottish football fans have it in for stewards?

Never been to the OF grounds so can't comment. Heard the same said about Dundee stewards for years but never seen any evidence with my own eyes in numerous trips to Dens. Why do scottish football fans have it in for stewards?

Never had a hard time from Dundee stewards, I got a rollicking from a steward at Celtic Park because a Celtic fan shouted abuse at me the moment I stood up to go to the toilet. She tried to force me to sit down again :lol:

The Dundee United stewards are fairly cuntish, last time we were at Tannadice they were ploughing into the crowd and demanding everyone sit down half an hour before kick off. Then a row of them stood in front of us so you could barely see the pitch, if you asked the move you got threatened with being chucked out.

Yes, nothing wrong with 2 sets of fans winding eachother up but when they start throwing coffee and other things and the Rangers fans who were seated above us constantly spitting on away fans, its beyond a joke and a total disgrace. I urge any away fans who go their next to video their behaviour. Something needs done!

I'd urge you to not video the behaviour. You'd be missing the match if you were busy filming them.

Something needs done? Simples - just don't go to Ibrox! No fan deserves this shit.

If you don't go, you're contributing toward their financial downfall.

Never had a hard time from Dundee stewards, I got a rollicking from a steward at Celtic Park because a Celtic fan shouted abuse at me the moment I stood up to go to the toilet. She tried to force me to sit down again :lol:

The Dundee United stewards are fairly cuntish, last time we were at Tannadice they were ploughing into the crowd and demanding everyone sit down half an hour before kick off. Then a row of them stood in front of us so you could barely see the pitch, if you asked the move you got threatened with being chucked out.

Only time i've seen cuntish stewards was Dumbarton a couple of seasons back. Lithgow was upset at being called a sex pest so the stewards tried to stop the chants. Never worked so they gave up. Typical stewards able to achieve f**k all.

Definitely happened against us as well, though I'm sure I was told to stop making it up by Rangers fans on here. I got hit with a bit of a pie and had some sort of drink flung on me from the broomloan upper after Danny Wilson's goal.

Just had a read of the other thread, didn't realise there was already one about them. They're a disgrace, it seemed to be the blue order and unions bears but they got moved away from away fans yet there are still idiots who only sit there to carry on like this, never once watching the game, too busy throwing things at away fans!

There was a gap put between the blue order and the away fans this week so don't talk pish as for the union bears they are the other end of the broomloan stand so the coffe thrower must be a part time javelin athlete if threw it from there. I am sorry but last week I believe there was coins thrown and apologies for that, I have reason to believe you are nothing but an attention seeking troll this week though.

There was a gap put between the blue order and the away fans this week so don't talk pish as for the union bears they are the other end of the broomloan stand so the coffe thrower must be a part time javelin athlete if threw it from there. I am sorry but last week I believe there was coins thrown and apologies for that, I have reason to believe you are nothing but an attention seeking troll this week though.

A cup of coffee was poured from above you absolute muppet. READ!!!!

Archived