Rangers fans a disgrace

:lol:

What a state ra peepul have got themselves into over this.

I've never encountered a set of fans who are easier to wind up at the fitba. Us Dandies always had them frothing at the mouth within seconds on our visits there in the past and it seems like not much has changed.

Angry berrz that hate the Famous Aberdeen.

Pleasing :)

^^^^ trying too hard

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a state ra peepul have got themselves into over this.

I've never encountered a set of fans who are easier to wind up at the fitba. Us Dandies always had them frothing at the mouth within seconds on our visits there in the past and it seems like not much has changed.

Angry berrz that hate the Famous Aberdeen.

Pleasing :)

The Aberdeen support have tried to build up a rivalry between the support for decades...Now they are complaining as they occasionally get slapped about a little when the teams meet....Diddums. Stop slashing pensioners and attacking old men and wee boys on the underground and maybe you wont get a slap

The Aberdeen support have tried to build up a rivalry between the support for decades...Now they are complaining as they occasionally get slapped about a little when the teams meet....Diddums. Stop slashing pensioners and attacking old men and wee boys on the underground and maybe you wont get a slap

^not ok to complain about getting slapped a football match type fail.

It's ok though, this isn't your fault either.

Of course I can. The circumstances are completely different between the different games. That only makes the comparisons between Rangers fans behaviour slightly less relevant though.

Had foreveblues argument been along those lines - "completely different games, different circumstances" - I probably wouldnt even have commented.

So we can agree that Aberdeen supporters are fair game and they have brought it all on themselves? You are fast becoming my favourite Mod. Just give HT all those warning points back and you're there :thumsup2

Of course we're fair game, everybody is. All you need now is a relevant example, discussed on a relevant thread, perhaps after an appropriate incident. In your own time........

No? Nothing? Oh well, see above, it's not your fault.

It was an Aberdeen supporter who brought up the subject ON THIS THREAD of the treatment Aberdeen supporters get at Ibrox. It is an open forum and we have the right of reply.

So we can agree that Aberdeen supporters are fair game and they have brought it all on themselves? You are fast becoming my favourite Mod. Just give HT all those warning points back and you're there :thumsup2

You need to let this go, mate. :lol:

their hatred for us is cute , I do not know any rangers pubs which have pittodrie or aberdeen crests on the urinals but it seems to be a common theme for aberdeen themed pubs to have ibrox on them, christ even a few months back after their teams "glorious" league cup victory I came of the stirling train back into Glasgow queens street after visiting some family and witnessed the station packed to the outside taxi ranks of queuing aberdeen fans chanting "bring on the rangers" and singing the zombie nation song, even after their greatest victory is almost twenty years they still cared more about us :lol:

their hatred for us is cute , I do not know any rangers pubs which have pittodrie or aberdeen crests on the urinals but it seems to be a common theme for aberdeen themed pubs to have ibrox on them, christ even a few months back after their teams "glorious" league cup victory I came of the stirling train back into Glasgow queens street after visiting some family and witnessed the station packed to the outside taxi ranks of queuing aberdeen fans chanting "bring on the rangers" and singing the zombie nation song, even after their greatest victory is almost twenty years they still cared more about us :lol:

Aye, but you're forgetting we live in the 80s, when Rangers were still relevant.

So in summation, some violence is ok as long as the therangers support really, really don't like the away support. In which case it's fine?

aye mate that is exactly the point we are making.....

dont worry you failuire to understand the bleeding obvious is not your fault...

Of course they are fair game. Just not to be pointed at while shouting "but what about them?" ;)

i am begining to think even you no longer know what point you are trying to make, probably best you just give up now, brush yourslf off and move on.

With any luck you were standing in front of a mirror when you said that :P

Of course they are fair game. Just not to be pointed at while shouting "but what about them?" ;)

With any luck you were standing in front of a mirror when you said that :P

my point has remained the same throughout the whole arguement, aberdeen fans complaining about rangers fans behaviour in a rangers/aberdeen fixture is nothing short of hypocracy and my arguement has just as relevance to the original topic as karl fletchers original post about aberdeens previous experiences at Ibrox. I have not once denied it was a bit of whataboutery , but I was perfectly entitled to give my opinion on the aberdeen fans post. now is the aberdeen fan butting in and saying " but what about when we used go there " not another example of unrelated whataboutery or does that not really matter ?

my point has remained the same throughout the whole arguement, aberdeen fans complaining about rangers fans behaviour in a rangers/aberdeen fixture is nothing short of hypocracy and my arguement has just as relevance to the original topic as karl fletchers original post about aberdeens previous experiences at Ibrox. I have not once denied it was a bit of whataboutery , but I was perfectly entitled to give my opinion on the aberdeen fans post. now is the aberdeen fan butting in and saying " but what about when we used go there " not another example of unrelated whataboutery or does that not really matter ?

No, but that's ok, it's not your fault.

Archived