Rangers fans a disgrace

You post a lot about others having to get some sex, something you want to confess about ?

Last thing I want to read about is the sectarian's sex life.

Can you not just be content with seeing his club continually fucked over?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not necessarily.

Bestiality would definitely be in the 'no other person' category.

Necrophilia could possibly be included but that would depend on whether or not you believe that something remains the same after it has died.

Or add a spot of Sadism and go flog a dead horse (aka support the Rangers)

Over on the Referendum sub forum I had cause to ask two Rangers supporters, RedRob and The Kincardine, if they condemned the singing of the Billy Boys. Neither were prepared to do it.

You've had the answer several times, the song is banned, the vast majority of Rangers fans have stopped singing the BB's both at Ibrox and on the road. There's still a small minority that continue to risk getting the club into trouble however, and for that they are roundly critizised by the rest of our support. It's off the song sheet, turn the record over GD.

You've had the answer several times, the song is banned, the vast majority of Rangers fans have stopped singing the BB's both at Ibrox and on the road. There's still a small minority that continue to risk getting the club into trouble however, and for that they are roundly critizised by the rest of our support. It's off the song sheet, turn the record over GD.

Can you guarantee there'll be nothing offensive on the other side? :lol:

It's that bloody "small minority" again. :lol:

is there a name for pumping a tree?

Branching out into other sexual activities we young F_B ?, maybe you'll twig on that some trees have far bigger nuts than you and it would be the tree pumping you. I'd leaf it alone if I were you. :P

Not really. I get hunners of sex. Even at 54 I am fucking rampant. In fact I read that Gail Porter thread and thought get help for sex addiction would be excellent for me............then I realised ithey talked about the sex that involved other people. What's the point of that, eh?

The trouble is the hunners of sex you are getting at the moment is via the boardroom at the top of the marble staircase where you are getting well and truly F***** by other people.

Not necessarily.

Bestiality would definitely be in the 'no other person' category.

Necrophilia could possibly be included but that would depend on whether or not you believe that something remains the same after it has died.

Very subtle...

We should really close this thread. After yet another non-representative, isolated incident, involving theRangers fans who don't represent the club i really see no point. If only there was some kind of pattern here, something that links these repeated incidents, a common denominator if you will then we might be able to draw some conclusions.

I mean it is as if these disgraces just seem to happen at random at games involving sevco.

We should really close this thread. After yet another non-representative, isolated incident, involving theRangers fans who don't represent the club i really see no point. If only there was some kind of pattern here, something that links these repeated incidents, a common denominator if you will then we might be able to draw some conclusions.

I mean it is as if these disgraces just seem to happen at random at games involving sevco.

A spokesman for Police Scotland has issued the following communique:

"It was not Rangers fans who were responsible for the behaviour at today's match, it was, er, big boys that did it and ran away."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbqGR6lMBNY

:shutup:whistle

Archived