Arbroath vs East Fife

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only assume all the people who disagreed with me a month ago about putting Nicoll at centre back will be disappointed by this news.... ;) ;) :rolleyes:

It seemed silly at the time as Hunter/Stewart hadn't done much or looked any use in there but the 2 especially Hunter have shown they are both very good players. Hunter slowly becoming one of my favourites. Him in there as the worker (tidy player too) along with Carreiro and his creativity could see a likeness to a Falky/Chissy combo of a few year back.

Speaking to Arbroath player at work who was raving about the wee loan player Arbroath got from Dundee, hopefully he's not that good as I all ready fear a hiding today with the ex Fife players playing a huge part. 3.1 Arbroath, never know with EF though.

Which Arbroath player? I work with a shite load of Dundee/United fans and some of the United fans were even telling me he's shite hot. Few of them went up to watch the under 20 derby game at Gayfield and said he was an absolute standout. Sounds good but just gonna have to wait and see....

We're going to get hammered aren't we? :(

Mmm.. I'd be a bit more optimistic. Not a lot between the teams in the league that I've noticed and Fife, with a more than decent squad, will get up and running sooner or later.

Longsuffering Lichties know that whenever expectations have been raised, there often tends to be dose of reality to be swiftly administered. No-one expected we'd make a positive start to this campaign and so a `market correction' could ensue. Still. it looks like a decent day weatherwise with less wind so we might hope for a decent and competitive game

Anyone been walking their dug/dugs/kids/misses/self down the front today able to provide a weather (wind) report?

Sun trying to get out and believe it or not but it's a beautiful still day with hardly a breath of wind. By 3 it will be blowing a hoolie I reckon.

Hope we fucking crush this mob today. I also look forward to seeing Cook shite out of 50/50 challenges as he done regularly for us last season.

Those apples, how do you like them???

Archived