Arbroath vs East Fife

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a tremendous start Arbroath have had so far this season even with ex-Fifers McBride and Stonie (2 of our worst players from the last few seasons). Credit to Arbroath who have clearly succeeded in managing to get the best out of them. That's what we've been lacking for the last 3-4 years now. Good win for us last weekend against the Shire and I really hope we can keep that momentum going for the rest of the season. I would take a draw...but can only see a home win here sadly. Come on Fife! Prove me wrong!

What a tremendous start Arbroath have had so far this season even with ex-Fifers McBride and Stonie (2 of our worst players from the last few seasons). Credit to Arbroath who have clearly succeeded in managing to get the best out of them. That's what we've been lacking for the last 3-4 years now. Good win for us last weekend against the Shire and I really hope we can keep that momentum going for the rest of the season. I would take a draw...but can only see a home win here sadly. Come on Fife! Prove me wrong!

Stonies only played 1 and a half league games, was suspended for ages. Seems a lot better than what he was in pre season tho.

of course they were, why do supporters to this whenever players leave their team and move elsewhere, it is pathetic, anyway East Fife finished 9th for 2 years in a row, might not have been the players who were totally at fault, a look at the way they were being coached may be required

This Carreiro guy sounds decent. Fingers crossed.

Who do you drop though?

If you start with the same line up as we did against Montrose we will have Fisher, Birse, Travis, Lowdon, Murray, McWalter, Smith, Little and Carreiro all fighting for the bench.

We have Lindsay and Wallace out injured. There has been a keeper certainly there on matchdays warming up with Morrison, I'm not sure who he is but we may need another keeper for back up for Scotty if Crawford is still out.

Who do you drop though?

If you start with the same line up as we did against Montrose we will have Fisher, Birse, Travis, Lowdon, Murray, McWalter, Smith, Little and Carreiro all fighting for the bench.

We have Lindsay and Wallace out injured. There has been a keeper certainly there on matchdays warming up with Morrison, I'm not sure who he is but we may need another keeper for back up for Scotty if Crawford is still out.

Has the boy who's been warming up with Scotty been Sitting with the injured players during games?

of course they were, why do supporters to this whenever players leave their team and move elsewhere, it is pathetic, anyway East Fife finished 9th for 2 years in a row, might not have been the players who were totally at fault, a look at the way they were being coached may be required

It's hardly pathetic when it's true in stonies case, mcbride was never close to being one of the worst players though was just unfortunately injured a lot.

Ross Fisher released I'm hearing

Makes sense, I think Moore might see Nicoll as a centre half rather than a centre mid now. So with him and El-Zubaidi as first choices and Little and Travis as back up, that's plenty of depth at centre back so Fisher wasn't really needed.

Archived