The Arbroath Thread

Im not obsessed ? just that I know a couple of guys who are from Arbroath who are my mates . I just like to have a wee bit of fun , winding them up , its only a bit o banter , They do the same to me . don't take what I say to HEART mate , Its only a football forum . We have a laugh about it( IN REAL LIFE ) Not sure I understand your defence of the smokie boys ? but hey ho , Its online banter . Don't take what you read on the INTERNET as It looks , Its only A BIT O FUN ! . See you on Saturday ? CHAMPIONS .

I'm not trying to defend anyone, banters supposed to be funny not cringy!

[/quote

Its funny to me , I find your posts cringy about OUR Manager being clueless ! but do I hunt you down ? on a football forum ?I f you find my post cringy ? just do what what most people do - ignore it ?

[/quote

Its funny to me , I find your posts cringy about OUR Manager being clueless ! but do I hunt you down ? on a football forum ?I f you find my post cringy ? just do what what most people do - ignore it ?

I commented on one of your posts, you went through all my posts are you sure your not doing the hunting down?

I commented on one of your posts, you went through all my posts are you sure your not doing the hunting down?

No mate , Honestly im not . goodnight have a good night's rest FFS . LOL

See you Saturday ?

remember and tell Gary -

Under a half decent manager would be a great signing, naysmith is just clueless doesn't know what a winger is.

LOL

Edited by tazz1903

Tbf just think he was showing how silly it is to write off a manager so early on like Specky was.

For once a valuable input from Tazz IMO.

And your just showing how fucking stupid you are giving a waste of space like lumsden any form of credit.

Cambell on the other hand has come in and made a statement in the Herald blaming the players but he didn't do his homework either, he made very little changes, eg playing Whatley at right  back,(I think his natural position),Lowden on the left wing (he's no very good at left back),Reid in behind the strikers (did very well there when on loan at Elgin).Cambell just played the same setup that didn't work for Lumsden so how would it be any different with him in charge

And your just showing how fucking stupid you are giving a waste of space like lumsden any form of credit.

Cambell on the other hand has come in and made a statement in the Herald blaming the players but he didn't do his homework either, he made very little changes, eg playing Whatley at right  back,(I think his natural position),Lowden on the left wing (he's no very good at left back),Reid in behind the strikers (did very well there when on loan at Elgin).Cambell just played the same setup that didn't work for Lumsden so how would it be any different with him in charge

Have you been watching us this season? Lowdon has been one of our best players whilst playing at left back. It's clearly his natural position.

Have you been watching us this season? Lowdon has been one of our best players whilst playing at left back. It's clearly his natural position.

Thats a matter of opinion, he has been caught out of position  many a time

Edited by speckyboy

Very few people are giving Lumsden any credit.

The fans over the course of this season have been very good overall towards both management teams and the players. It has been a fucking terrible season. Almost all of the players have under performed, and Todd and Hissy brought in a poor team and managed them poorly. I don't think anyone would disagree with any of that. Almost every fan to a man thought Todd was the wrong appointment. 

However, what use is it prattling on and on about how shite Todd is, this player is, that player is etc? How do the players/ management feel reading/ hearing negative shite week after week? Is that helpful in any way? While Todd was in charge I always supported him, as he was the manager of the football team I support. As soon as he left the club, I breathed a huge sigh of relief and have given my full opinion on him, as I didn't need to support him anymore. I am very much looking forward to tomorrow at 5PM, when this embarrassing season will finally be over and a number of players who've been very 'difficult' to support over the past 9 months will leave the club. Nonetheless, I've support them for those 9 months, because they're our players and we are meant to be supporters....

If you don't understand the point myself and several others have made then you're either a troll, purposely ignoring the obvious or struggling for intelligence in all honesty.

As I've said before, my stance is that DICK MUST GO. Why? Because when he does leave the club, whether that be in 4 months or 4 years, I can then go on and on like a broken record about how I was right and everyone else was wrong to support him.   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :1eye

Very few people are giving Lumsden any credit.

The fans over the course of this season have been very good overall towards both management teams and the players. It has been a fucking terrible season. Almost all of the players have under performed, and Todd and Hissy brought in a poor team and managed them poorly. I don't think anyone would disagree with any of that. Almost every fan to a man thought Todd was the wrong appointment. 

However, what use is it prattling on and on about how shite Todd is, this player is, that player is etc? How do the players/ management feel reading/ hearing negative shite week after week? Is that helpful in any way? While Todd was in charge I always supported him, as he was the manager of the football team I support. As soon as he left the club, I breathed a huge sigh of relief and have given my full opinion on him, as I didn't need to support him anymore. I am very much looking forward to tomorrow at 5PM, when this embarrassing season will finally be over and a number of players who've been very 'difficult' to support over the past 9 months will leave the club. Nonetheless, I've support them for those 9 months, because they're our players and we are meant to be supporters....

If you don't understand the point myself and several others have made then you're either a troll, purposely ignoring the obvious or struggling for intelligence in all honesty.

As I've said before, my stance is that DICK MUST GO. Why? Because when he does leave the club, whether that be in 4 months or 4 years, I can then go on and on like a broken record about how I was right and everyone else was wrong to support him.   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :1eye

Who are the several others ?names please

Edited by speckyboy

Who are the several others ?names please

I don't particularly feel like trawling through the past 9 months posts on this thread for your benefit, but I have quoted an example below for you ;)

I don't know anybody that wanted Lumsden appointed as manager but to get on his back at the very beginning of the season was ridiculous and nothing to be proud of. Most of the fans wanted to support the management and the team and give them a chance. Would have loved it if it had worked out. I think most fans thought deep down it wasn't going to work but the club made a decision and we had to support that.