The Arbroath Thread

McCord looks like a great signing. Looking forward to seeing the two brothers come up against each other on derby days.

That's if Ross gets a new contract with us. Hoping he does though.

Apparantly David Wetherston and Mark Lamont are signing with you.

Lamont was with us (binos) last season but we released him a few weeks before the end of the season as he wasn't committed to signing a new deal.There was something that was going on behind the scenes with him and a couple other players or a fall out with the manager etc. I suspect we will never hear the truth.

Anyway, on his day Lamont is a good a winger as you will find in league one/league two. Great player but like alot of wingers, can often drift in and out of games dependant on service and how game is panning out. Exciting player and we would have loved to have kept him again (player obv didn't want to stay though)

No disrespect to Arbroath but I'm surprised as I think one of the reasons he wouldn't sign a new deal is that he thought he was better than league two (which he is tbf)

Best of luck to the lad anyway if he signs.