The Arbroath Thread

How come the small diddy team gets the 2 big pay day games? Opening game of the season and the Christmas/New Year fixture? surely it should have been the other way around?
On the other subject i have no doubt some AFC supporting PC Brigaders will be clapping the opposing team onto the pitch at the opening game but the true Red Lichties will refrain from that!!

Och away with you, this type of garbage is the domain of the terrible twins, give them their moment in the sun for winning the league, then piss on their parade, superb

How come the small diddy team gets the 2 big pay day games? Opening game of the season and the Christmas/New Year fixture? surely it should have been the other way around?
On the other subject i have no doubt some AFC supporting PC Brigaders will be clapping the opposing team onto the pitch at the opening game but the true Red Lichties will refrain from that!!

If you win the league you’re obviously going to be at home first day?the the rotation would mean that they’re at home for NY game

Having such a class act back onboard is excellent - and definitely makes games more watchable. Quite a rare quality - the creative occasionally maverick touch alongside an eye for goal. Yes maybe not that effective defensively but that can be covered in other ways.

Discouraging news about Yule -another great asset

Brilliant news in regards Pongo and the added bonus he turned down signing for the enemy, hope it is not true in regards Yule as he is a superb player who can go further.
We were never in for him,never linked with either.It was posters on here who said he was links park bound.

I hope Yule stays. Started the season strongly and though it was a case of burn-out towards the end of the season. Time off in the summer will have only done him good IMO.

ETA-Although if we are letting him go in order to bring in a proper defensive midfielder I’d be more open to the idea. None of the centre mids we have are anywhere near Scott Martin in terms of defensive quality and we need someone in to do that job.