The Arbroath Thread

Shane sutherland

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Strangely. He liked Bobby Linns tweet. So they’re either both at the capers off the back of the stuff they’ve read on here or there’s something to it. [emoji23]

Also, Ryan McCord still hasn’t signed for anyone which I find pretty mental.

Strangely. He liked Bobby Linns tweet. So they’re either both at the capers off the back of the stuff they’ve read on here or there’s something to it. [emoji23]

Wee look at Sutherland Twitter page he retweeted the bid from peterhead on his page from the evening express...weird

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Pie and Bovril mobile app

My first post about Shane was totally wild speculation after Bobby’s tweet, so seems unlikely they’re at it.

Where are Albion getting 20k from?

And where would we be getting the funds to match or beat that if there is anything in it!?

44 minutes ago, Buzz Lichtyear said:

Might be more to do with not wanting to sell to promotion rivals than the fee

We missed him so much when he got injured that it doesn't matter where he goes, without him we won't get anywhere near promoted.

Edited by afca32

A player we offered a contract too, for 2 years despite no guarantees he would play again, wages payed for, in that time, part by supporter donations, found a job by the club, in which he lasted less than a day! and by what I’ve heard is constantly a destabilising influence off the field and I could go on! Having said that could be the difference between what play offs we are in.

£20k at this league level for a signing can be found. In a season you can draw in 60 fans more at 22 home games @ say £17 (is that the price now) and you get c £20k.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Or, DC picks up the phone to one of his business mates and gets it paypalled through. [emoji1]

Not a clue if there’s anything in it but it’s always good to have a wee bit of speculation to hold on to at this time of the season.