The Arbroath Thread

3 minutes ago, ecto said:

But what we don’t need is to spend a bogie load of cash in January, bringing in and getting rid of players, it pretty obvious where we have an aching need, DM, CB,( sorry Ricky, club legend) a left sided player , (can’t see Hylton staying if we’re struggling), still be relegated  and be stuck with these contracts in league 1, where I believe it would be easier to rebuild 

Hylton is absolutely away - wouldn’t be surprised if it was to the Premiership too - can’t blame him for that 

Notice our physio has left too - what’s the script with that then? Do we just not have one at the moment? If that’s the case then surely the guy could have worked for another couple of weeks till we got a replacement in. 

Hope the games off tomorrow and we can get someone in before Morton at home. 

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Notice our physio has left too - what’s the script with that then? Do we just not have one at the moment? If that’s the case then surely the guy could have worked for another couple of weeks till we got a replacement in. 

Hope the games off tomorrow and we can get someone in before Morton at home. 

Did he leave before Tuesdays game??

18 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hoping the Mick Kennedy and Yogi Hughes shouts are attempts at a wind up but there is also a part of me where I am thinking f**k it it’ll be a laugh anyway 

I agree.

I’m trying to keep as open a mind as possible on this. Would rather it was neither of those two but we have to give whoever it is full backing, initially at least.

I'm sure quite a few of us were very sceptical when Campbell was appointed so who knows. Just want someone in asap so we can get cracking on.

Edited by Tattie36

14 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I agree.

I’m trying to keep as open a mind as possible on this. Would rather it was neither of those two but we have to give whoever it is full backing, initially at least.

I'm sure quite a few of us were very sceptical when Campbell was appointed so who knows. Just want someone in asap so we can get cracking on.

The chat about Campbell was debating whether he was a long term appointment or not IIRC. 

Thankfully game tomorrow looks like it’ll be off so Morton at home next up