The Arbroath Thread

No chance the game is on, Look at the forecasts and the weather, Surely everyone’s safety is the priority here, Crazy making supporters travel all that distance for it to be just called off prior to kick off ⚽🇱🇻🔥 All trains are off from 4 so what does that tell you 👀

18 hours ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Nah. 10 mins before kickoff. Ref will be too cold after his warmup before the game he will want to get home.

This is looking more likely by the minute.

According to Ayr, PPV is available to purchase from 5pm

image.png.7976210f639607e02e50fb0d9a3c8b3a.png

Given this, and the fact that the A82 is underwater near Luss, I've finally given up any last remaining thoughts of travelling.

I'll not be buying the stream before 19:40 though...

6 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I normally buy the streams, and I'm happy to give championship clubs with decent streaming (sit down Inverness) some money, but Ayr can get fucked.

We don't have decent streaming anyway so good choice. 

3 hours ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Max Boruc confirmed on loan from Hibs.  Worries me a little, because I'd hoped that Adams would get his chance, but you don't bring a premier league keeper on loan to sit on the bench... 

Really hope Adams gets a run. Also I’m sure us and others have had plenty young PL GKs on the bench down the years. 

1 hour ago, JoseMarooniho said:

Really hope Adams gets a run. Also I’m sure us and others have had plenty young PL GKs on the bench down the years. 

Boruc played in the Polish 2nd tier last season.

Adams has spent pretty much his whole career playing and 5th tier or lower in Scotland.

Have a feeling Boruc will be the prefered choice in goal as Hibs are wanting him to get more first team games.

I would like to see Adams play too - however if Gaston is injured then the only other option at this stage of the season to get another decent goalie in is to loan one from the Prem. Any player we loan from the Prem is going to come with the caveat that he has to play - either that or we loan the 17 year old from Dundee till the summer which could end up being an absolute disaster 

Was praying that at the very minimum Delaney would be ok to play tonight and he’s not in the squad - utterly depressing - genuinely feels like a never ending pile of shite getting flung our way with no reprieve 

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

Where are you getting the line up?  I'm not seeing it on our socials?

Boruc

Gold - RB

Stewart - CH again 😂

Hamilton - CH

Lyon - LB

McIntosh - RM

Murray - CM

MacKinnon - CM

Stowe - LM

Robinson

Bird 

7 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Just got to hope we have players coming back from injury this weekend and McIntyre is not wanting to risk them tonight.

Or we have more signings on the way

Only 12 out injured , still have some subs

2 minutes ago, ahfpjim said:

Only 12 out injured , still have some subs

Just a total freak season for injuries, we now have a 25 man squad we cant just keep signing players, it’ll probably be the same for morton then we have a 3 week break to hopefully get some bodies back and save our season