The Arbroath Thread

Walker is the player who looked completely crocked. The way he thumped the ground in frustration when he got injured looked to me like he thought it was serious. But who knows since the club tell us frick all. 

21 minutes ago, TheRoundO said:

Walker is the player who looked completely crocked. The way he thumped the ground in frustration when he got injured looked to me like he thought it was serious. But who knows since the club tell us frick all. 

Seen him at Ayr and he was walking fine. No sign of a limp. 

Edited by lichtie23

33 minutes ago, relichtie said:

FB_IMG_1454953498656.jpeg.d5fe89a1ca8f4bdbfcb0592eca25050d.jpeg

Love that - I’m all for a wildcard third strip but just the basics (maroon and white / white and marooon) for the first 2 please or at minimum let the fans have a vote on 3 templates and you can’t lose. Good fan engagement and no complaints 

I wonder if the signing will be Connor Teale 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

12 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Love that - I’m all for a wildcard third strip but just the basics (maroon and white / white and marooon) for the first 2 please or at minimum let the fans have a vote on 3 templates and you can’t lose. Good fan engagement and no complaints 

They should go back to home shirt being released 1 season and a new away shirt the next season. 

Good luck to the lad, a quick look sees he has played a handful of games with Marine, Curzon Ashton, Farsley and Alfreton Town, would suggest it will be a big jump up in standard to the championship. Would imagine he is another we will be putting up, so should be training every day, god forbid he stays fit !!

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

My all time favourite strip. The candy stripe from the 60s. Bring it back and Jimmy Jack too.

Surprised we’re letting people go given our injury list atm. Bit gutted about Balde he looked up to it last season but it seems to have slipped away from him in this season. All the best to him as there’s definitely a player in there.

Edited by ellichtie

Sure I heard 3/4/5 players could be back for Dunfermline plus teale. Also got a fee for balde so money could potentially be going towards someone coming in. I liked baldes energy and tenacity but quality at times let him down. All the best to him 

Sad to see Balde leave.

Was one of our probably one of our players last season when he came in. Was always keen to get forward and looked to get stuck in.

This season Dick discarded him and sometime used him as a scapegoat for bad results. He did play poorly but many players did.

Shipped off to EK right before we were down to nothing. Would have certainly played if he had not been loaned out. Perhaps we would have seen him play better if we did 

Clearly off field problems have had an effect on this season. Should bounce back quick enough. Talented player.