The Arbroath Thread

I believe Paul McManus back from long term injury played as a trialist for St Andrews United on saturday past.

Someone may correct me if not the one and same.

Is that him in the picture even ?post-20429-0-20968700-1457626482_thumb.j

Edited by superbigal

Who would you recommend we play instead in the midfield enforcer role? Wilson, skelly, Sergio, Hester???

We don't have one that's my point and that's why we can't play with a four, we need the extra body in there to bolster the midfield

I fully expect a win on Saturday, and I think that should be enough,

I'd like us to go out all guns blazing, why not put linn up front and let him focus on attacking,

Fleming

Williams

Little

Munro

Rutherford

Ramsay

Whatley

Stewert

Lowden

Linn

Rutherford,

Of course if dick can do some Harry redknapp wheeling and bring in some fresh faces it's the best we got in my opinion,

Either way hopefully there's a big turn out and lots of support, we can not loose this,

#thedickway

That would probably be my line up on Saturday as well plus leaves Hester to come on and run at a tired defence...

Lowden has looked threatening in midfield of late and gives good width wasted at left back.

Also think the club has missed a trick for this game, season ticket holders should have got to bring a friend and prices should have been reduced to maximise the crowd for such an important game.

We must be one of the few lower league clubs that hasn't tried to increase crowds through reduced prices or other schemes the last few years.

#supportthelichties