The Arbroath Thread

Hegarty and Holt were appointed on that basis with us last year- when Sheilds was sacked / resigned at the end of February they were brought in to keep us up and succeeded, gaining a two year deal on the back of that.

It can be done. Uncle Fester is the obvious candidate but with his retinue (Pink, other staffers, and so on) he doesn't come cheap.

Now that the root of your problems is gone I am sure you will be fine.

I wonder what the mood of the players is like now with todays news.

Im hopeful for a great boost in confidence. Especially from Ramsay as it was clear he and the management didnt get along.

I'm pretty sure they will be very pleased. Little and Linn are clearly two very respected players at lower league level and well liked from what I gather so I hope everybody starts fighting for them.

I'm sure the players will feel the change of mood with the fans too!

Campbell surely a stick on for the job , just to get it right up our board

if we appoint Campbell, it will be because of what he brings to us, we do not care what Farfar think about it

So names that will prob be in the Courier tomorrow, Dick Campbell,Keith Gibson,Barry Robson,Stewart Petrie,I also see Russell Latapy in paper today looking for a job in Scottish Football.I wonder if Andy Webster will put in for the job player manager.

So names that will prob be in the Courier tomorrow, Dick Campbell,Keith Gibson,Barry Robson,Stewart Petrie,I also see Russell Latapy in paper today looking for a job in Scottish Football.I wonder if Andy Webster will put in for the job player manager.

Would Barry Robson really leave Aberdeen when there's still a chance they can win the title? Andy Webster is a good shout though

This news was a nice surprise to come home to. Well, it just goes to show, I know f**k all about football. I thought he was here for the season, just like I mocked Leicester fans who thought they'd finish in the top 10. Hey ho, I'll carry on trying to get things right. I think get dick in for the remainder of the season, keep us up & hold talks in the summer with applicants.

Edited by Leicesterlichtie

Positives from Todd were the fact he signed Fleming/Munro and Rutherford, who I would like to see at Gayfield next year too. Also deserves praise for signing and playing Kane Hester, that was a bit of a gamble considering he was playing for a really poor Junior side but it's turned out to be successful and I hope to see Kane play a part in the future too I think he's got something about him that can be built on to make a good striker for us in years to come.

It would've been good if we had Nicoll in there too but I'm more confident about Little and Linn taking things tomorrow than I would've been otherwise. Hope they 2 can pull something out the bag because a mid week trip down there is always hard.