The Arbroath Thread

32 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

You wouldn't walk into the bookies and ask for a bet based on those terms , you're being ridiculous .

£10 on Doris won't score 15 league goals this season please . Injured or not

Just for clarification:

If Doris scores 14 or fewer league goals this year, you win?

If Doris scores 15 or more league goals this year, I win?

If he moves club (unlikely, but need to factor it in), league goals for other club count too?

I'll take your charity tenner please. If I win, you pay £10 to RNLI Arbroath

Edit to add: Playoff goals don't count?

Edited by lichtgilphead

Fair got the run about there. Second half was better and atleast Prunty and Malin finally got a run out. Little and Hamilton were good even though it was 4..

Mutch had a mare on the free kick goal and Dunlop sold two.

I hope this United game hasn't come too soon.

Fair got the run about there. Second half was better and atleast Prunty and Malin finally got a run out. Little and Hamilton were good even though it was 4..

Mutch had a mare on the free kick goal and Dunlop sold two.

I hope this United game hasn't come too soon.

I thought the second half was worse than the first

Thought we were easily the better team first 15/20 mins,then Raith scored against the run of play,then got a 2nd which I thought the Keeper should have got.The 2nd half was all Raith.Thought we would have better trialists today,don t think any of them were good enough.Still need 3 or 4 decent players before season starts

Thought we were easily the better team first 15/20 mins,then Raith scored against the run of play,then got a 2nd which I thought the Keeper should have got.The 2nd half was all Raith.Thought we would have better trialists today,don t think any of them were good enough.Still need 3 or 4 decent players before season starts

Think Phillips could be an ok back up LB. Liked the guy Callaghan.

We really need a keeper!!! [emoji51]

Ricky Gomes signing/signed. Canadian international too!Id take Phillips but the priority right now has to be a centre half, Dunlop looks horrendous. On his showings so far, I'd rather have kept Munro.

Wonder how Gomes has found himself in Scotland? So random.

Thought Wilson really struggled today. 1 trick pony with ball over the top that works 1/10 times.

Thought majority of the boys looked well off the pace but keeping in mind it was Raith we were playing. Few of their players looked pretty poor too, David Bates being one.

Thought Wilson really struggled today. 1 trick pony with ball over the top that works 1/10 times.

Thought majority of the boys looked well off the pace but keeping in mind it was Raith we were playing. Few of their players looked pretty poor too, David Bates being one.

According to the website Gomes has signed. Says he impressed in training & 2nd half performance v Raith today. How did he look?

Never had to do much. Done really well to come out and clear a few things but other than that had a decent left handed save and picked the ball out the net two times. Couldn't do much about either to be fair. Both were from about 10 yards out and Raith players had all the time in the world to pick their spot.