The Arbroath Thread

Ogen no thanks

Phillips no thanks

Cavanagh done ok but naw

Shite game really I was hoping to see different faces and more people down but was purely a run about

I hope we sign McCallum and Thomson (who wasn't there tonight) then re asses Saturday

Fucking horrible seeing Stevie go down right at the end there and get carried off that's a huge blow. Hopefully he's ok. Looked like ankle ligaments.

Ogen no thanks

Phillips no thanks

Cavanagh done ok but naw

Shite game really I was hoping to see different faces and more people down but was purely a run about

I hope we sign McCallum and Thomson (who wasn't there tonight) then re asses Saturday

Fucking horrible seeing Stevie go down right at the end there and get carried off that's a huge blow. Hopefully he's ok. Looked like ankle ligaments.

Ogen not for me Phillips no the worst but no, but the wee no7 worth another look, thought McCallum was slow on getting down for their 1st goal, but he had just come on

Ogen no thanks

Phillips no thanks

Cavanagh done ok but naw

Ogen not for me Phillips no the worst but no, but the wee no7 worth another look, thought McCallum was slow on getting down for their 1st goal, but he had just come on

Ogen was shite bar the goal, liked the look of Cavanagh and Phillips might be okay as back-up LB/LM. Main concern from tonight though was Doris getting fucking booted by some big haddy. Praying he's okay for the start of the season.

Josh Thompson was asked to see the Secretary tonight by Ian Campbell then he did a signature motion with his hand. He was sitting in the stand near me.

Good news

New keeper (hopefully McCallum)

Thomson

Little

New centre half

Hamilton

Linn

McCord

Whatley

Kader

Doris (please be ok)

Prunty

Mutch

Wilson

Dunlop

Malin

Gold

Another attacking midfield player

Hester

Another striker

Still some work to be done by DC.

I think tonight was just a run about for some of the Trialists. Danny Cavanagh and Linn kin each other I think and I dunno if Cavanagh was just helping out tonight seeing as we were so short on numbers but he's away to Australia very soon my mate was saying so think that might've been the reason for him playing tonight.

Be interesting to see if Ogen and Phillips are there on Saturday but I'm pretty confident Ogen won't be think we've seen enough of him. Think Phillips could just maybe be an ok back up LB but not overly convinced yet.

Darren Ramsay, any good? Played as a trialist for us last night.

Don't like being too critical but wasn't up to much for me. Bit of talent about the guy but the most frustrating winger I've ever seen.

Wouldn't get your hopes up.

39 minutes ago, ewan_fife said:

I believe so, the also came through the ranks of the youth team at Liverpool too?   He was fast, turned lots of players inside and out, scored a goal and set another up.

I'd imagine he would score for fun in the Highland league.

I believe so, the also came through the ranks of the youth team at Liverpool too?   He was fast, turned lots of players inside and out, scored a goal and set another up.

I'd imagine he would score for fun in the Highland league.

That's the one, read good things about him