The Arbroath Thread

I rate Prunty, a total different type of striker to Doris, i think he is a skillfull type of link up striker who throughout his career has scored goals, last season he was back from a serious injury, i think with a full pre-season under him as a part-timer we will get a better return from him.

Fans at the other clubs he has been at speak highly of him both as a player and as a person so lets give him a chance this season.

Will the kit shop be selling the new tops at the Aberdeen friendly game and can you pay by card in the kit shop?

There was a limited amount in the original order. I'm not sure if they sold out. It was only the home shirt as well.

was lucky enough to watch malaga when they beat Barcelona 2 0 and talk about shite messi etc got so if its good enough for them take it accept as a pro and move on no matter what level you play at

What's this supposed to even mean?

what it means is that even the best players get abuse. some posters on here are so precious about how dare we shout anything at a player. if as a fan i see a player not giving of his best week in week out i for one wont be quite it about it. fearns wasnt a scapegoat fearns was terrible