The Arbroath Thread

You joking? Swankie is rubbish. Hester scored loads when out on loads which boosted hid confidence. He is young and fast. He can do a better job.

Just stop. Jesus.

If he didn't score loads it would be worrying.

We've just punted a boy for just being fast too by the way.

I like Hester but he's nowhere near as good as Swankie.

You joking? Swankie is rubbish. Hester scored loads when out on loads which boosted hid confidence. He is young and fast. He can do a better job.

Hester scoring x amount of goals for Montrose Roselea is completely irrelevant. Hester will get chances in friendlies and League Cup and it's up to him to take them.

I'm not the only person that thinks he's not good enough. Anyway he not our player so who cares. We have a really good squad at the moment. Hopefully the next 2-3 players that come in will make the team so competitive for getting into the first team.

I don't think it's a question of his ability with other folk though. More a question of his attitude which seems totally fair. Known for throwing toys out of the pram when he's unhappy but wouldn't see that happening in our dressing room.

Saying he's rotten though? Come on..

That's your opinion and this is our opinion. Agree to disagree.

Haha I've read everyone else's opinion, they all seem fair. Yours seems like a load of nonsense though.

Agree to disagree.

Don't be too gutted if he signs. [emoji6]

Swankie was a very good player at this level a few years ago, not now. Il always respect him for what he done for us in winning the title. f**k off to Montrose if you want.....it will make beating them in the cup sweeter