All things Dundee FC

Merry Xmas chaps. It's been another year of some tremendous posting. Think it's safe to say we are tap dogs in this forum these days. But let's take a moment to remember those who are no longer with us.

Non Deluded Dee

MattyDFC

#NeverForget

Merry Christmas Derry Boys and thank the sky fairy if there is one that you've never worn that fucking Dayglo colour.

There is a Santa.

Best Christmasy wishes to Jagfox and a few others that just ... well ... ken. x

I give it 20 minutes before I get para about having my face on here and delete it.

Merry Xmas, fuckers!

Too late - Granny will have it burned onto the depths of his hard drive ready to utilise at a moments notice if you ever bad mouth him.

On Christmas matters, I got my framed certificate to prove that I am to be immortalised on the wall inside Dens. If the players don't draw inspiration from seeing that as they run out the tunnel then I don't know what will inspire them.

Too late - Granny will have it burned onto the depths of his hard drive ready to utilise at a moments notice if you ever bad mouth him.

On Christmas matters, I got my framed certificate to prove that I am to be immortalised on the wall inside Dens. If the players don't draw inspiration from seeing that as they run out the tunnel then I don't know what will inspire them.

I feel so privileged to be on the wall next to Dee Man!