All things Dundee FC

Seen this video of Konrad on Youtube, some of his back flick style clearances are great and it's something I hadn't noticed he done:

Weird, just came across this yesterday. Was gonna post it but I couldn't stop giggling at the overly dramatic music.

That video appeared a bit before the Jan window - I reckon had McPake not been injured long term in the derby Konrad was on his way. Either Hartley said your down the pecking order and free to find a new club or he decided he wanted first team starts and was plotting a move.

Hartleys probably told him he'd be getting more first team football with Julen out and McPake gubbed and he agreed to stay.

ETA - just noticed he has his own video from our win against Man City.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guJNUEambb4

:lol:

Edited by Deefiant

I feel Hartley may change the formation again after this signing.

Please no.

Starting to look pretty settled and with a better shape in recent weeks. No coincidence we have went on a bit of a run.

If he starts mucking about with team and formations again can see us having another sticky spell again.

In South Cartegena born n' raised

Playin futba is what he done most of his days

Chilling out maxin out, all tanned and cool

Kicking his sehz fehv mitre outside the school

When a wee sweaty guy who looked upto no good

Looked like he was into his fried food

Said 'Haw Arturo! Gee Dundee a punt!'

Get on that flight to the hilltoon you fucking Spik cùnt.

(Hartley isn't PC)

He must be fucking shit hot, because we certainly do not need another striker. 8) *

*you score four, we'll score five. DDYB.

The only sense I can see in this is that there's a strong feeling that Stewart is going to be away. I sincerely hope this is not the case.

Thought we would've heard a lot about clubs being linked with Stewart and Bain this window. Not heard anything since The Rangers tried to unsettle Greg a couple months ago. Hopefully we've told all clubs to GTF!

Pretty sure Wighton will be loaned out and if he had kicked a ball for us so far this month then that wouldn't have been allowed to happen!

As out and out forwards go, that leaves Hemmings, Loy and Arturo..... Reasonable number for the run in IMO.

If we can bring in a good central midfielders then we have strengthened right through the spine of the team.

I see that Charlie Adam is probably getting loaned out by Stoke.

Just what we need and he would play for free, Derry'd oot his nut!

Heard thats why you released Thomson tbh