All things Dundee FC

With all the faux acceptance and "not bothered" efforts from the DABs it was only a matter of time until one of them snapped.

I'll admit PMS has surprised me as I was backing GraemePaynesSocks or Granny Danger.

Now that 1 has cracked I expect to see more succumb. Particularly if Killie win/draw today.

PMS was always prime candidate tbf. He's commander in chief of the deflector shield enterprise.

What's happened to GrahamPaynesSocks, is he another to add to the list of defected DABs?

Aye he's fucked off along with a few others.

Embarrassing but expected from the worst fans in the league.

Anyone else enjoying GD slither about the forum pretending he is resigned to relegation?

Marked increase in activity including a new topic speculating on who is going down,

He is going to feel it the most :lol:

The timing was interesting.

They've just unscrewed the last screw in their relegation coffin with a stunning 5-1 mauling of their nearest relegation rivals and the guy starts a thread like that.

Reeks of "Boys, we're gonna be ok but I'm pretending we're not. Please convince me we are."

The timing was interesting.

They've just unscrewed the last screw in their relegation coffin with a stunning 5-1 mauling of their nearest relegation rivals and the guy starts a thread like that.

Reeks of "Boys, we're gonna be ok but I'm pretending we're not. Please convince me we are."

Exactly what it is. Make no mistake, he thinks they are getting out of this.