All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, scottdeeuk said:

Looking at the squad and I have been trying to figure out what our starting 11 will be this year. We definitely seem to have more strength in depth than what we did last year which is where I think we lost points. Tough to second guess but I think we might line up like this-

Bain
O'Dea Extebeguerren
Kerr Holt
Vincent
Ross Gowser
Stewart Wighton/Williams
Hemmings

That leaves players such as Jeebs, low, Gadzhalov, Yordi and Duffy who you would expect to be knocking on the door of the first team.

Thoughts?

Add in Loy and O'Hara who'll certainly be in the mix.

Ziggy Gordon signed for Partick so that puts those rumours to bed. Think O'Hara may be seen by Hartley as the cover for RB.
Hopefully the signing of Williams means we can see more of Wighton through the middle. Also in hope; Stewart's injury isn't the beginning of him missing our first couple of games before being sold..

Praying he signs an extension but it's looking unlikely. If he played out his contract, helping us win a trophy on the way, I'd be happy. But with keeping him on we run the risk of his head being turned and his form suffering as a result..
It's in times like these we must ask ourselves; what would Jocky do?

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I read somewhere the other day that Blackburn are interested in Greg but are holding out til January to bid so the tight c***s can get him on the cheap or a PCA.

It will have all gone to shit for Blackburn before January with that dimwit Coyle in charge. I wouldn't worry about them.

On 07/07/2016 at 15:57, Owsley said:

Ziggy is one of the finest tacklers I've seen in an Accies shirt in 30+ years. I'd rather he headed down south but he could go down to League One and get forgotten. If he stays up here I could see him one day get a move to a big team. ;-)

Prophetic post 8)

Who are we sponsoring Dees? 

5 hours ago, scottdeeuk said:

So that's Ziggy and Kevin Mcnaughton signed elsewhere.. Wonder who this CH that we are after is...?

Any insider info?

I think we've a couple of trialists playing tonight, don't know if anyone on here is at the game but any info would be appreciated.