All things Dundee FC

They'll come out soon enough. Now that the story is out I suspect Dundee will give full details. They, and the council, were trying to keep the whole thing under wraps until planning permission had been granted but full plans have been drawn for the site and the deal's been ongoing since around about the Everton game last year.

.......I knew that, heard it yonks ago, only issue was Nelms insisting on the ground being named Camperdoon [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

has anyone else had problems logging into deetv? wont Fucking let me log in even though ive renewed my membership and reset my password

Did you follow the link you got sent during the week? I did mine today and it worked fine.

There's an email address to contact the club if you're having a problem.

IMG_1470559072.642837.jpg

What an utterly horrible horrible club you are.

At the end of the day Dundee are his employers cancer or not what's the point in paying him if his services are no longer required or are we just supposed to keep him on the books BECAUSE of it...no brainer IMO club done the right thing

At the end of the day Dundee are his employers cancer or not what's the point in paying him if his services are no longer required or are we just supposed to keep him on the books BECAUSE of it...no brainer IMO club done the right thing

Common sense goes out the window as soon as the big C is mentioned unfortunately.

Sounds like it was handled poorly in the end in fairness to the guy but the club did try and retain him ultimately. He obviously felt he was better than that position, although from what I've heard he got the job in the first place based on who he knew, not what he knew.

28 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

By awarding him £11,000 the tribunal are presumably saying the club certainly didn't do the right thing. No problem with them chucking him though, seems like they just didn't follow the correct process.