All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

I agree - it's just laziness really. Either that or he really is a boring b*****d with no decent chat.

Or the fact he realises that winning only one major trophy in the entire history of his club will only take him so far in any discussion.

To be fair, when we win a major trophy in my lifetime (If we do is perhaps a better turn of phrase but I'm relatively confident) I'll be going fucking tonto and dishing out 'get it up ye's' in entirely irrelevant discussions too.

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Liam Kennedy on Twitter saying Greg Stewart and Hartley have same agent and that agent is having an 'influence' on the Birmingham deal in Hartley's favour.

He also said: "Read into this what you will..... "

Something's going on but then Kennedy (as is his his usual) covers all bases by saying later that he thinks the deal will go ahead.

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Liam Kennedy on Twitter saying Greg Stewart and Hartley have same agent and that agent is having an 'influence' on the Birmingham deal in Hartley's favour.

Not sure what this means. Hartley's or Dundee's? How can it be either? The fee has been agreed.

Not sure what this means. Hartley's or Dundee's? How can it be either? The fee has been agreed.

I've not a clue tbh. He followed it up when someone said it was disrespectful for Hartley to have an influence through his agent to which he said:

e2a73a7e7674b15f740277db685c4f12.jpg

The original tweet:

b32288f08196a4c88e2b268d4da68750.jpg

Is he actually implying that PH is telling the agent to make unreasonable demands, thus sabotaging the deal? That's all I can take from that. What a load of absolute fucking nonsense.

I'm sure the agent would listen to PH - not.

Liam is a total p***k and needs sacking IMO.

Sounds like Birmingham are trying to Greg on the cheap, wage wise. Greg clearly knows he can take his Dundee wage for the next 9 months and negotiate a different, better, deal for himself then. He's defo going in the next week, it seems, but quite right to knock back a shite offer.