All things Dundee FC

Just about every team has pizza or pasta straight after game, quick source of carbs

The pasta I get but there's a fairly substantial quantity of fat in a pizza too. Probably why pizza is so f'ing good.

3 minutes ago, Andershen said:

The guys from TeamDee are creeping dangerously up the Minterometre. 

Surely can't be as bad as St Mirren's Black and White army twitter page? 

#ThisLoveWillLastForever. 

When I was coming back from Arbroath yesterday I passed a DAB wearing one of their new tops. They really do have jobby sleeves, even more hideous than their usual strip, which takes some doing.

Hateley can get his one way ticket to Peterheid bought as far as I'm concerned. GTF.

41 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Why?

They've posted up a VLOG of yesterday's friendly with a bunch of guys reviewing the game. Harmless but I agree with Andershen that it's a bit of a minter. It's like a mild dufcfan2000

20 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

They've posted up a VLOG of yesterday's friendly with a bunch of guys reviewing the game. Harmless but I agree with Andershen that it's a bit of a minter. It's like a mild dufcfan2000

Oh right. 

Edited. Just watched it, jeezo nothing like setting  yourself up to get slaughtered :o

Edited by Yenitit

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

How are the Dees set up for the upcoming season? Looking at top 6 or just being safe?

I've honestly no fucking idea. By the way John Nelms has spoken since the yanks came in, the plan seems to be always aim for top 6. But in my opinion we'll need at least another 2 or 3 signings to have anything more than an outside chance of it.

Looking at it realistically, I think we have no chance of finishing above: Celtic, Aberdeen, Rangers.

We have a chance of finishing above Hearts & Hibs if their new signings turn out to be garbage/taking too long to settle in.

We are of a level with St Johnstone, Killie, Motherwell & Partick.

We should be finishing above County & Hamilton.

All of this depends on the signings made by all teams before the window shuts. 

So, basically, anywhere from 4th to 10th, more likely 5th to 9th.