All things Dundee FC

This c**t Meekings signing then or what?

Tim Keyes is having a discussion with McCann as to whether we can stretch the budget for another player according to the Tele.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Craigkillie who posts on here has actually published an article saying that Clint Hill would be a good fit for us...

Wow.

He's known not to be the sharpest pencil in the box.

Let his madman diary keep him off the street IMO.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tim Keyes is having a discussion with McCann as to whether we can stretch the budget for another player according to the Tele.

I'm wondering if they're looking for another striker tbh. With Wighton out we're light up top anyway but if like folks are thinking Habers on his way/can't be hooped any more then we've only got Moussa and FEB...

If you're talking about the article in The Scotsman it's not by Craigkillie.

He's Craig Fowler is he not?

Eta: if it's a different guy, then my apologies! I'm still stunned by reading it tbh.

Meekings is probably the best CB in the league outside Celtic when fit. That's not even an overreaction. When fit being the key phrase though. Good luck to him, tremendous player.

Whilst I agree he's the best CH in the league, you have to wonder if he'll be at that level after this injury, and how quickly he'd get his sharpness back. Could be six months before he's back to 100%.

Worth a gamble, to me.

I agree he may never be back to his best, but I think it's definitely worth the gamble considering his age and his overall quality. If he manages to stay fit then Dundee have made the signing of the summer.

You must have missed the announcement, the Mousse has already signed!

Did anyone see Moussa trying to sneak up behind the goalkeeper last night? After that he officially became my favourite Dundee player ever.

A guy scores 3 goals against cowdenbeath and use get a semi, wait until Sunday will be beautiful Sunday guarantee [emoji106]

A guy scores 3 goals against cowdenbeath and use get a semi, wait until Sunday will be beautiful Sunday guarantee [emoji106]

No score on Sunday could ever top Beautiful Monday though, could it?