All things Dundee FC

Wagner has posted up a video wearing a Dundee top with Wagner on the back saying he's coming on Sunday and his message to United is that they're staying doon.

I love Wagner's knack of getting the DABs fuming. Seen a post, and I quote, 'Why don't u just die tonight your a waste of space and an X factor reject your no talented just a bloody attention seeking whore'

I love Wagner's knack of getting the DABs fuming. Seen a post, and I quote, 'Why don't u just die tonight your a waste of space and an X factor reject your no talented just a bloody attention seeking whore'

Can't belive dundee fans actually pay this c**t

Pretty massive game. A really convincing win for us, which is what it should be, could really knock the DABS confidence quite badly. Derbies of course don't also result in the bigger, higher quality, more skilful team winning but I think in this instance we will prevail quite comfortably.

McCann says Danny Williams is the only doubt for Sunday. 

Time for El Bak to shine.

Fucking hell, McPake's made some recovery!

In all seriousness I would love him to come back and haunt the Dayglo b*****ds just one more time.

dundee-james-mcpake-dundee-united-football-ladbrokes-premiership_3336209.jpg?20150811222317&key=f7405246e587d3dc52eb354731a87e7a4ea3bc2c5319095ab903cfc24bec9412

Wighton' goal was something else, but I think this has to be my favourite ever derby goal. I was in the second row of the shed that night and I've never experienced scenes like it. Little did I know at the time that it was going to be made 10x better by wee Finlay's commentary as can be heard in this little beauty of a clip.

4 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Wighton' goal was something else, but I think this has to be my favourite ever derby goal. I was in the second row of the shed that night and I've never experienced scenes like it. Little did I know at the time that it was going to be made 10x better by wee Finlay's commentary as can be heard in this little beauty of a clip.

Aye, that was nuts. I was up the back of the shed and ended up in the 3rd row of the main stand at Dens such was the mayhem. 

I really, really hope we annihilate them tomorrow to get it right fucking up these scumbags taunting Wighton online. It's one thing giving your rival fans a hard time about it but directly mocking the player affected by it is beyond the pale.