All things Dundee FC

Fucking hell, McPake's made some recovery!

In all seriousness I would love him to come back and haunt the Dayglo b*****ds just one more time.

dundee-james-mcpake-dundee-united-football-ladbrokes-premiership_3336209.jpg?20150811222317

I reckon we should play beautiful Sunday at half time and get Mcpake and wighton to come out and acclaim the derry.

The rage it would cause would be off the pleasing charts,it would really wind up the stupid fuckers.

1 minute ago, kevthedee said:

I reckon we should play beautiful Sunday at half time and get Mcpake and wighton to come out and acclaim the derry.

The rage it would cause would be off the pleasing charts.

Oh aye rage inducing.....I'm sure the two teams hooligans would be well angry, might even go as far as not getting a round in for each other.

Oh aye rage inducing.....I'm sure the two teams hooligans would be well angry, might even go as far as not getting a round in for each other.

You honestly think any arabs will be going to the pub after the game if they lose? I'm sure the excuses will be text to their mates and they'll slink off as they always do. They're a fan base who can give it, but can't take it.

I thought stuff like this only came around once in a lifetime but it's happening again - the roaring crescendo is back! Absolutely can't wait for this.

b959f835fb622cafbc7ce79aaec4daf1.jpg

What are they talking about?

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

What are they talking about?

A dead fox was found curled up at Dens. The stupid c**t obviously got confused when it's mates said they'd meet at the den.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

A dead fox was found curled up at Dens. The stupid c**t obviously got confused when it's mates said they'd meet at the den.

Theres apparently a bit of a fox problem at Dens, the wee fuckers love the place that much they keep digging holes in the pitch - a guy from my works up there today to try and deal with them (humanely for anyone concerned)

Theres apparently a bit of a fox problem at Dens, the wee fuckers love the place that much they keep digging holes in the pitch - a guy from my works up there today to try and deal with them (humanely for anyone concerned)

For digging up our glorious pitch it should be a shotgun(humanely of course[emoji6])

7 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

For digging up our glorious pitch it should be a shotgun(humanely of courseemoji6.png)

I did suggest it, but apparently the clubs playing nice for now! Think the ground staff are raging though so it might come to that yet!

I did suggest it, but apparently the clubs playing nice for now! Think the ground staff are raging though so it might come to that yet!

Our Texan overlords must not be Republicans then.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Our Texan overlords must not be Republicans then.

Pmsl, the guy thats gone up is an engineer so I'm actually curious wtf they've got planned - maybe they're installing LiamDFC's laser towers as a test before we move to camperdown?

Bet365 are letting you do a double of dundee to win in 90 minutes and dundee to win their group. Roughly 4/1.
If dundee win in 90 minutes then they can't not win the group. Essentially you are getting 4/1 for dundee to win.
Think it's fairly similar odds if anyone backs United for the same double.