All things Dundee FC

Why? We will be playing at home again and hopefully on TV with a full house.

Money making :-)

Not complaining about the draw. Just the overall set up of the competition. Today's result proved to be pointless regardless what happened.

Relishing the chance to pump them in 11 days time tho, Deacon and Allen are a class apart!

Load of unnecessary whining and whinging from Ludo and G_Man, IMO. This is basically a new team that's getting better with every game. These dayglo donkeys will get hammered the next time. Thank you.

I don't think I'm moaning, just calling it as I see it.

Technically its moaning m8.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6019-1349879161-9.gif

There's a difference between moaning and stating you don't think a player is very good! Other than Moussa, I was quite happy with today!

I thought there was quite a lot to be positive about.  Deacon, Kamara, Allan all showed some real class today.  I've criticised him in the past but Holt was superb today.  Some great defending and helped out with the attack on a good few occasions.

We had more possession and more shots on goal.  Really need to make the most of our chances though.  

I thought Haber might have had more of an impact as a sub today, rather than El Bak.

38 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's a difference between moaning and stating you don't think a player is very good! Other than Moussa, I was quite happy with today!

Shut your pus Ludo ffs.

You were like this with Barry Smith - not shutting your moaning pus and now you've got a bee in your bonnet about Haber. Fucking shut up. Haber is atrocious.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Shut your pus Ludo ffs.
You were like this with Barry Smith - not shutting your moaning pus and now you've got a bee in your bonnet about Haber. Fucking shut up.

[emoji38]

A slavering mess as always Ndd.

couldnt care less about penalty shoot outs. I think McCann is on the right path with a team trying to build a passing game with attacking options. Some things today were good and we need to build on. Equally we are a couple of players short but thats how it is. Still need a real striker but that costs real money. Onwards.

I thought there was quite a lot to be positive about.  Deacon, Kamara, Allan all showed some real class today.  I've criticised him in the past but Holt was superb today.  Some great defending and helped out with the attack on a good few occasions.
We had more possession and more shots on goal.  Really need to make the most of our chances though.  
I thought Haber might have had more of an impact as a sub today, rather than El Bak.

Rory Gallagher

Plenty of positives today. I agree with Ludo that Moussa was probably the only disappointment. From what I've seen Haber is a much better player.

One of my DAB mates mentioned that Scobbie would empty his pockets tonight and find Deacon. What planet do these people live on? Deacon had him on toast all game even if the final delivery was poor. Stupid DAB

Plenty of positives today. I agree with Ludo that Moussa was probably the only disappointment. From what I've seen Haber is a much better player.

One of my DAB mates mentioned that Scobbie would empty his pockets tonight and find Deacon. What planet do these people live on? Deacon had him on toast all game even if the final delivery was poor. Stupid DAB

BBC live match thread said Deacon was a dominant player just lacked killer ball in to the box. Clearly has confidence and a good touch just needs to improve his link up play.

Seems like a lot of moaning today.

Moussa had nothing to work with all day, so can't really say much about him. His movement is so much better than Habers but something's the ball bounces off him, mainly off the chest.

Part of the frustration was that deacon was brilliant but final ball is poor. He had 3 chances to shoot when 1-on-1 and some of his crossing was poor. His overall play, however, was wonderful to watch.

Thought McGowan should have come off for El Bak with Allan coming into the middle as he was just starting to affect the game properly.

Kamara, again a class above.

Holt and Kerr both had good games.

Waddell was miles out of position for the United goal, probably due to over eagerness in trying to win every ball, but thought he did fine.

Boy that scored for United looked a decent player although a bit of a fud.

Dundee by far the better team over the 90minutes, still can't believe Henry's header never went in.

I'd say neither Moussa or Allan are near full fitness, Allan looks to be carrying a couple of pounds. (Either that or Moussa is shit)
I thought Allan was more effective out on the left, he had more space with 2 men on him when he was in the middle.
Think it's better to have a winger like Deacon who goes past full backs for fun but needs to work on his final ball than someone who can cross but can't beat a man.
I honestly feel had we scored when on top in the first 30 we could have romped those c***s. The second game holds no fear imo.

While the moaning's happening, am I the only one who thinks it's a bit shit that some of our fans reportedly wasted £2,500 on that tit Wagners "appearance" today when there was a collection going on outside the stadium for a local foodbank that often struggles to stay stocked and/or funded?

While the moaning's happening, am I the only one who thinks it's a bit shit that some of our fans reportedly wasted £2,500 on that tit Wagners "appearance" today when there was a collection going on outside the stadium for a local foodbank that often struggles to stay stocked and/or funded?

That Wagner shit is fucking embarrassing and even worse to have him on the pitch. And if they have spent even a tenth of that on getting him here then that's even worse.

It was £3500 and your spot on. Theres banter then theres people being complete trumpets

3 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

I'm with you regards Haber.

El Bahktoui's not good enough for me. Yeah he's got great control but he's never threatening or in the right areas.