All things Dundee FC

The fun[emoji16]

United sold more in a lower league, says it all.

The wee team

Crowd wanking[emoji1]

You really don't understand how pleasing it is that you have to resort to crowd wanking to "get one over us". One season in the seaside leagues could have been considered a minor blip, but failing to get out of quite arguably one of the easiest Championship's there has been in the last decade just proves how shite your club really is.

We can all see that the crowd wanking is a cover up for how sick it makes you feel to see "The Fun" take over the city.

Thank You.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's an interview on our official with McCann where he states his disappointment - just watched it there, he says we have sold 3200.

Piss poor considering the promotions we ran this season tbh.

Aye, I looked it up on Twitter and saw the 3200 figure mentioned. Was interesting to me in the sense that clubs don't seem to publish their numbers, unless of course it's positive. I've often wondered how our ST sales compared with the likes of yourselves. Ours seem to be up by a decent amount but it's not clear whether that's like for like or whether it's the junior books at £20 a skull that are bumping things.

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Crowd wankingemoji1.png

You really don't understand how pleasing it is that you have to resort to crowd wanking to "get one over us". One season in the seaside leagues could have been considered a minor blip, but failing to get out of quite arguably one of the easiest Championship's there has been in the last decade just proves how shite your club really is.

We can all see that the crowd wanking is a cover up for how sick it makes you feel to see "The Fun" take over the city.

Thank You.

Dundee fans do that to us all the time to be fair. It's the last bastion of the desperate man.

What kind of drop have you guys suffered? 3200 still seems a reasonably decent total.

Putting the my c*ck is bigger than your c*ck argument aside with the DAB's - is it any wonder people are put off buying season tickets?

The league format is a joke and has been for far too long. Who really wants to see the likes of Hamilton and Partick visit Dens twice in a season. Yes we should back our team no matter but it would be a lot easier if we didn't have to welcome the same shite to dens every few months.

It's long overdue we get a 16/18 team league!

Dundee fans do that to us all the time to be fair. It's the last bastion of the desperate man.

What kind of drop have you guys suffered? 3200 still seems a reasonably decent total.

That lot give season tickets away and include them in their season ticket sales. Really are a deluded lot.

We were around 4000 a couple of seasons back and with time still before the season starts I don't imagine we'll be too far off that tbh. McCann seems to be moaning about anything and everything just now it seems.

We sold around 4200 two seasons ago (And our kids prices were mental back then). We sold in the region of 3800 last season (Although nothing was confirmed - and we didn't have child's deals).

This season we've targeted the kids market with season tickets between £10 and £1 depending on the age and period of the sale and we also ran a refer a friend system where you could get money back from your ST. Still a few weeks to go, but desperately disappointing when we should be doing what United done when we were the seaside tean by taking advantage and mopping up sales wise.

12 minutes ago, Pinko said:

Putting the my c*ck is bigger than your c*ck argument aside with the DAB's - is it any wonder people are put off buying season tickets?

The league format is a joke and has been for far too long. Who really wants to see the likes of Hamilton and Partick visit Dens twice in a season. Yes we should back our team no matter but it would be a lot easier if we didn't have to welcome the same shite to dens every few months.

It's long overdue we get a 16/18 team league!

That leads to 30 or 34 game league seasons. Clubs wont go for that I wouldn't think because they would have to drop season ticket prices to accommodate having less home games. Less walk up money, less old firm visits, less home derbies for loads of different sides etc etc. 

I don't disagree with the general point you're making, but I can't see the money men agreeing to that unless there's some kind of financial redistribution which benefits smaller clubs.

Crowd wanking[emoji1]

Thank You.

[emoji476][emoji476][emoji476]