All things Dundee FC

28 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

What's the panic all of a sudden? We could bring Wighton out in a wheelchair to play up top on Sunday and still give the smelly c***s 4 with no return.

Thank You.

Don't forget Gadz too! One sight of the dab slayer and the relegator together again, would have them & their woman folk (fans) greeting all over again!

Eta Thank you

Edited by locheedee
lack of manners

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Tom Hateley is a real divisive figure amongst our fans, eh? You either hate him or just really, really dislike him.

Hopefully whoever is in cherge of recruitment at Kaiserslautern continues to have whatever sort of mental episode they are having and follows up on their interest in the ineffectual wage thief. 

If his departure is required to free up a wage for Meekings then ideally McCann and Nelms will be in Germany tomorrow giving a well rehearsed Dragon Den-esque sales pitch to get him punted. A one-legged Meekings would have far more impact on a game than Hateley. I don't even mean Meekings with a dodgy knee, I mean Meekings with his actual leg amputated.

Danke.

I applaud thee on a tremendous post.

I fuckin hate that c**t! Its not like he is the worst player to ever play for us, he is just shite but its the smug, lazy theif like attitude that he has, one of these spoilt wankers that has never wanted.

He just doesnt get what being a Dee is all about, he is a cock.

Edit; Im just waiting on @G_Man1985 to tell me we have won more games with him or he has a better pass rate than Stewart.

Edited by johnnydun

Apparently a striker (not an U20), Jamie is his name.. don't know how accurate that is..

If I was to take a punt purely based on your post I'd reckon it's Jamie Insall. Goal machine at a lower level, never really got a chance at Hibs, highly rated by Barry Smith (Had him at East Fife) and more notably, failed a drugs test earlier this year but not much has been said of that.

Just a guess though.