All things Dundee FC

If united don't have a striker then I don't think we even need to bother with a defence. Stick 4 strikers on and let's f**k them. Craig Wighton on crutches would still terrify their defence. It's arguably the biggest game of Tam Scobbie's beige as f**k career, so I can see the nerves being too much for him. Durnan will shite it at the first sight of Gadz and Wighton as the memories of Beautiful Monday come flooding back to him. And speaking of floods. I hope Kamara volleys that wee ugly f**k back into outer space to his home planet.

The meth good in Dundee mate

3 hours ago, Stainrod's Fedora said:

Yep, the wee laddies who work for the Tele are just shamelessly making stuff up now.

Aye, they didn't have a sniff of any of our signings until they were officially announced so the chances of them having intimate knowledge of our finances is as likely as something that is very, very unlikely.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Whatever's happened to Lorraine, is she still looking for her money back from the dabs?

Feck knows man, didn't realise she had any cash tied up in them - thought she just sat gibbering shite on telly when she wasn't off getting pumped in some random park somewhere

At least we've only got to deal with fifeunited's pish for one more day. No way he'll show his face after his team gets pumped on Sunday

He will probably still come on dishing out abuse because he's as thick as mince.

40 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

He will probably still come on dishing out abuse because he's as thick as mince.

He'll probably need someone else to explain the result since he doesn't seem to know who Lorraine Kelly is and didn't know Scott McDonald had publicly said himself that he's not starting on Sunday...

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

Fifeunited has got to be an alias. There's a reason we haven't seen any cocky dabs around here since 2nd May 2016. They don't exist anymore as they have all been put in their place.

Thats my thought, no one (not even the dabs) can be that cretinous and cringeworthy without it being an alias - who's your money on? Granny Danger on the brave pills or has Deefiant turned to the dark side?

Thats my thought, no one (not even the dabs) can be that cretinous and cringeworthy without it being an alias - who's your money on? Granny Danger on the brave pills or has Deefiant turned to the dark side?

Randomguy, imo. Living life on the edge.