All things Dundee FC

Monopoly money a wouldn't even waste that on use, when use went into administration was brilliant, own fault buying players use couldn't even afford, and use still did nothing ok use scrapped a top 6 finish welldone but half the Argentina players were on the Ching [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Your posts are the written equivalent of your Jobby sleeved shirt...
They hurt my eyes.
Stop plunking skail and get an ejukashun sunny (sic).

Dayglo's absolutely desperate for a bonus point shootout, leading to them having to come back and play us at Dens in the next round, to rattle us.

Cute.

I think Dundee should have been desperate for a bonus point.It all adds to the "swagger"

Just now, Soul Arab said:

I think Dundee should have been desperate for a bonus point.It all adds to the "swagger"

Has a penalty shootout win in the group stages of the Betfred Cup actually given you a "swagger"? If so, then it seems United have fallen further than we previously thought.

I think if Dundee won a trophy you would all feel much better.You could chill out a bit and really "swagger"

But our club has won as many trophies as yours ? I'm fact we won everything first ( ie trailblazers), so I'm struggling to see the relevance of this post. Perhaps it's giro day in Angus ?

46 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

The loss on Sunday appears to have left a few close to meltdown. That essay a couple of pages back is a belter.

The "loss" hahaha! If this is "meltdown" amongst Dee's posting on their own thread, I would hate to see the amount of Dabs on here if you actually won.

Still no option to purchase a ticket for the Derby online. Our ticket system really is a shambles at times.

As a season ticket holder my seat is only reserved until tomorrow, yet I'm doubtful I'll be able to make it into the shop until Saturday. I know the game was short notice but these things never really seem to be thought out properly.

5 hours ago, GrantB878 said:

Direct replacement, what are you talking about? You'd maybe get a full house with Rangers travelling but not the other two and I'd very much doubt anyone has bought a season ticket this year on the back of hibs returning to the league (the famous hibs vs. dundee fixture).

I never have and never will buy a season ticket because the filth down the road are in our league.  I only buy a season ticket to watch Dundee regardless what league we are in. You on the other hand appear to base your season ticket purchase on whether the city's big teams in your league or not. Personally hope the next derby is the last ever.  

Edited by Yenitit

48 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Dayglo's absolutely desperate for a bonus point shootout, leading to them having to come back and play us at Dens in the next round, to rattle us.

Cute.

It was cute the raw emotion they showed when the 1st penalty was saved then the unbridled joy at the last one. Celebrated like they'd gained promotion from the Fundesliga. 

Has a penalty shootout win in the group stages of the Betfred Cup actually given you a "swagger"? If so, then it seems United have fallen further than we previously thought.

Have united had 2 administrations, when was last time use won the Scottish cup, a think united in better position than use with our academy our season ticket sale, what a muppet you are, ok different league give you that but will be back nxt season

5 minutes ago, fifeunited said:

Have united had 2 administrations, when was last time use won the Scottish cup, a think united in better position than use with our academy our season ticket sale, what a muppet you are, ok different league give you that but will be back nxt season

Is this a wind up nobody can be that thick surely.