All things Dundee FC

Worse record at Curzon Ashton than Adam Morgan, who is genuinely one of the worst players I've ever seen play for Saints.

Just saying.

You need to work on your maths there m8.

Adam Morgan: 3 goals in 5 (60%)
Leitch-Smith: 7 goals in 10 (70%)

Worse record at Curzon Ashton than Adam Morgan, who is genuinely one of the worst players I've ever seen play for Saints.

Just saying.

I hope you know that you've now guaranteed that he will score the winner against you in a couple weeks.

Quick search on the Shrewsbury forum about him suggests he's a confidence player that 'if he doesn't score in his first few games for his new club he will just be an expensive reserve.'

Dario Gradi (Who had him at Crewe) described him as Shrewsbury's Harry Kane. Link to said article; https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/2016/06/07/dario-gradi-shrewsbury-have-their-harry-kane/

Shrewsbury fans don't seem to care he's been offloaded and seem happy because he's a 'likeable guy' and 'Just hope we are not paying too much of his wages'.

You need to work on your maths there m8.

Adam Morgan: 3 goals in 5 (60%)
Leitch-Smith: 7 goals in 10 (70%)

Was going by Transfermarkt, it has Morgan scoring 6 goals in 3 games

Was going by Transfermarkt, it has Morgan scoring 6 goals in 3 games

Regardless he's scored a decent number of goals in League 1 & 2. Could be a hit or a miss but the stats show that he can score goals. Hopefully be a good signing and if he can score 10+ goals it will be a good bit of business.