All things Dundee FC

53 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Sexy Simon is probably your best striker now you absolute freak.

He's a rat who doesn'y belong at my club.

46 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

HappyAccie is the biggest pap on this thread but NDD is trying his best to compete with him for the accolade

f**k up Kenneth or the pap will be delivering a flying header to your temple.

Bloody hell. You go away for a few days on business greetin on losing Allan and Hendry as well as trying to expel the memory of the pish of the County display and what happens?
The rollercoaster of being a Dee, a signing like Steven Caulker which fills you full of joy and belief again.
Bloody hell again. Well done to McCann and the Board.
Let's have some Happy Days.

3 hours ago, harry94 said:

Since January 2015, he's played 48 games.

I stand corrected figures I sourced were only league matches, 6 games in EPL since Jan 2015, 48 in total over 36 months, less than 135 mins of game time / month over a 3 year period. The guy has a very dubious medical history, but yet you guys hail him as your saviour. I sincerely hope he does rebuild his career, just think dee fans getting moist at this signing is madness.

Edited by happyaccie

I stand corrected figures I sourced were only league matches, 6 games in EPL since Jan 2015, 48 in total over 36 months, less than 135 mins of game time / game over a 3 year period.

Don't know many players who average more than 135 minutes per game tbh.

I stand corrected figures I sourced were only league matches, 6 games in EPL since Jan 2015, 48 in total over 36 months, less than 135 mins of game time / month over a 3 year period. The guy has a very dubious medical history, but yet you guys hail him as your saviour. I sincerely hope he does rebuild his career, just think dee fans getting moist at this signing is madness.

We are Dundee FC. We pay what we want, we do what we want, we get excited at any signing we want.

1 hour ago, The Algebraist said:

Could bitteraccies' grapes be any more sour?

Bitter hahaha ffs you truly are deluded.

If Accies had signed a 26 year old with a history of mental health issues who has played a grand total of 48 games over a period of 3 years I wouldn't be bitter I think I would be apoplectic.

Edited by happyaccie

Please please ignore this tit everyone. He is boring the f**k out of me and ruining any sensible discussion that comes up.

He’d be better using his time to try and ‘source’ the missing Accies million. I would suggest he check Douglas Rae’s bank account, after Hamilton’s shameless attempt to buy the title back in 2014.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Crappyaccie always mentioning that  Caulker having a mental illness is going to have a negative effect in his playing ability rubber stamps his backward, ignorant way of thinking.

Fud.

Read his interviews and you will see the man himself echoes what I say, in his own words his professional career has suffered massively due to his mental health issues, but you being a deluded dee continuing to ignore facts which are presented to you is entirely the outlook I see you taking.