All things Dundee FC

36 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

100% not but a Scandinavian club with money to spare would likely be buying him on reputation anyways.

I also think some are missing a key factor, it's all good and well us rejecting it if he had no interest in going to Scandinavia. If he showed an inkling of interest it'd have been accepted IMO

That's my thinking anyway - we're definitely not rich enough to knock back that kind of cash. Caulker came to us to get away from the spotlight and sort himself out so I doubt he'd be ready to jump to a champions league level team so soon.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

The most ITK source being our manager, aye?

Same McCann who claimed Hendrys fee couldn't be turned out as it was a record transfer, but is quoted today saying Rab Douglas' fee is your record fee and this was beyond it? 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Same McCann who claimed Hendrys fee couldn't be turned out as it was a record transfer, but is quoted today saying Rab Douglas' fee is your record fee and this was beyond it? 

No he isn't. He makes no mention of Rab you utter balloon.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

I can't see why we would make a story like that up.

Surely it would upset a player that has known addiction/depression problems, which I would imagine, he is having support with through the club given he was so keen to come. Why then cause unrest inside the club this way especially we when we are so close to relegation. 

If we have had a bid of over £1m then the only way it would have been rejected was because the player felt settled, the club could easily justify taking the money with how long he has been at Dens and a possible relegation paid for in advance.

3m and he can go :whistle

Completely fabricated.
????

This news has come from left field but it would be pretty easy for the media to disprove Dundee FC's statement.

A former England internationl playing regular football in a countries top division who is subject to a £1m + bid from a team at the end of their transfer window.

A former released Wigan player playing regular football in a countries top division who is subject to a £1m + bid from a team at the end of their transfer window.

Don't see what is so surprising about the bid?